Aya

Hello everyone,

I’m Aya, i’m french then sorry for my bad english.

I play this game for 1 year, I regret the lack of communication with others.

i’m rank 112, new in this forum, so i hope find good info, strat, people (french people would be great lol)

Hello everyone,

I’m Aya, i’m french then sorry for my bad english.

I play this game for 1 year, I regret the lack of communication with others.

i’m rank 112, new in this forum, so i hope find good info, strat, people (french people would be great lol)

Welcome buddy

If you’re really looking to get involved with the community, I strongly recommend you get Line, which is a chating app that most of the top players use to stay in close touch and talk about the game and arrange pvp matches, etc. It’s a free app, all you need to do is install it and then have someone invite you to the group.

oh oh ! would be great! thanks :wink:

i DL this one soon

Lucra, i see you are moderator, do you know why i can’t see screenshot upload by the others members? That said “you do not have permission” what can i do to resolve that problem?

I think I’ve had that happen before, when I got on certain devices. If you’re browsing on mobile, I’d recommend you try a computer, and if that doesn’t work try a different computer, or maybe switch browsers.

I use computer for skype, forum, TS etc… but i never had problem like this before, this is curious ^^’

anycase, thanks for your help, and otherwise, my line ID is yamiketsueki49.

Invited

thx Nite :wink: