can someone explain to me the prizes?

i was late starting last weeks online mission, got the 4 scorpians and fused the scorpionix

today i noticed it changed over to the terror fish. completed the whole level and got 3 horror fish and 1 terror fish,

how come this happened? i thought the point of the online mission was to get all the pre fusion monsters and then the last boss  gives you the missing piece? confused on how this works 

No, the prizes you get are an egg and the actual ark, excluding whatever else is in the level.

If the actual ark is out, you get an egg instead

what determins if the ark is “out”

Pool A and Pool B. In pool A the first 10 percent of people who beat the boss get the main ark then it is “out” for pool A. In pool B the first 1 percent of people who beat it get the main ark then it is “out” for pool B. The gold egg at the end every player gets for beating the main boss. Hope this helps

It’s the first 10% out of everyone who at least attempted the mission for pool A. And the first 1% for pool B.

So someone in pool A who completes it gets one of the prizes from the pool A prizes. And someone in pool B who completes it gets a prize from the pool B prizes.

The percentages are of both pools combined. It says that in the mission description every week.

If you’r lost clap clap your hands :smiley: