Can I join the F2P clan

Hi guys. I was just wondering if I could join the F2P clan since I’ve never spent money in this game but I don’t know if you guys have any rules about that.

Ok I have 5 legends and have not beat a SCB quite yet but once I have got 6 legends and have beat a SCB I can join? I have common knowledge as well

Ok well after tomorrow i should reach level 300 in the island challenge and get enough rare gems for my second opening so hoping for a legendary out of that

Don’t listen to that awesome (we write awesome but we means *** ) person :smiley:
For joining F2P clan you need to prove you can make an acceptable team worthy enough to achieve good positions in events (that’s why we always check SCB state of new players) and ofcours there are exceptions (like myself,they first let me join and then I finish SCB,but it happened in one day,back then SCB weren’t available at each week).as far as I know Batcop(our leader) cares only about quality of team not quantity, so maybe 10 leg but not useful as 5.
After starting achievement in game,you’ll need to focus more so you can get better result, save gems for festivals, and don’t hesitate to ask help in any way you need.
Wish you luck

F2P Arash

In pretty much every event so far in the game my team is able to make it to the first rare gem reward except for the Dungeon Challenge
My legendaries are Godfeather, Serapheon, Kamiwyrm, Cyrokaizer and Astrodragon(2nd evolution).

Yeah boy keep trying those SCB and you will be in

You have GF and you can’t finish SCB?that only happens when either SCB contain too much posion or too much DR.anyway try it,especially with your leg you can beat it.this SCB was easy,try again on it.
DC is tricky so don’t get sad if it didn’t staid on your favor.
Soon there will be ST,I’m counting on you to reach at least floor 11,we last bitter its easy,just make a team around your legs and you can easily finish it :wink:

F2P Arash

Hello,may I see your team please,maybe some of us can help you build a new one,as with GF,SCB shouldn’t be too hard,with a good strategy

It’s actually 3 or more legends.

1 Super challenge battle beaten.

Amount spent < $6

Last I checked, I founded the F2P group. But batcop manages the line group until I get out of Europe and bypass their information collecting. I have figured out how to do it. I just need a VM.

I was actually trying to share my team to you guys but I can’t seem to figure out how. Can someone help me ?

Take a picture post it to imgur. Post the link here.

Upload the image to a file hosting site like imgur and it will generate a link, then click on the little green and blue square on the forum and paste the link

http://imgur.com/a/YmUkBHere’s my monsters I’m working with I’ve been grinding on beating the challenge for a few hours.

Easy. Install line and add me. I’ll help you with your team and we see if you can beat scb extreme. Should be doable was pretty easy this time as Arash said.

Line id: batcop90

@zard so install a vm but America is much worse in information collecting so better worry about them first :wink: I told you i would help you with line on pc and fake account shit.

Yeah, don’t have a computer in europe though lol because apparently terrorists are trying to make bombs out of laptops. So they banned them on my airline.

So, We’ll get it sorted out in 4 weeks.

Can’t wait to see you in line group soon,hope you can sort it out

What are you doing in Europe?

Vacation in Finland with extended family.

@Batcop Add me back on line just got a new phone.

LINE ID:idfwu09

Would I qualify for f2p