F2P Clan

Requirements:

Have beaten at least 1 super challenge battle,
Rank 45+,
Can’t have spent more than $20 on the game,
Have no alternate accounts that you have spent money on.
Must be approved by me, Keb, or Batcop.
If you meet these requirements feel free to put F2P before your name.

For the line group:

Welcome new players. If anyone wants in the line group just contact me there. Nickname is “batcop90”. I will add you.

EDIT: Alright, requirements have changed. The clan has talked about the requirements a bit and have decided a few things:

1. A good game normally costs $10-$60. Spending <$5 on the game is extremely restrictive considering this. So the maximum amount required is being raised to $20.

2. The legendary requirement is being removed. If someone beats the extreme SCB without any legends then we are happy to have them in the clan. However, biters aren’t going to impress us.

3. Because of biters, from now on new applicants will have to challenge me, batcop, or Keb to a fight. We will use the same number of legends that they are using in the team. We will then evaluate them and decide if they should be allowed in.

Joined the F2P clan war

Can you increase the maximum spending to $50? :smiley:

Im only 1$ sorry no more.
Im interested in one penny clan

I might join to. What is the purpose of a clan? There is no team work possible here …

Do I have to spend $5? Every other requirement I’ve met.

No, you can’t have spent more than $5.

In the future the devs might do something, but for now it’s just fun. :slight_smile:

Well, I can see many alts are kicked off from the f2p club according to the last rule though they did not cost a penny and have more than 10 legendaries.

I’ll join! Spent nothing besides the initial installation fee

The idea is that it is for _people_ who are free to play, not accounts.

haha this is a stupid idea good luck trying to make a clan with 2 ppl

rip me at $35 :frowning:

When you’re at $250 with 5 legends “that’s how you know you messed up”

Agh I’m an idiot. I thought he said you have to spend more than $5. I can at least join now. :blush:

I believe i was seen "spend more than $5 yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This, I was just saying there should be an F2P clan the other day on the Line chat. I will definitely join.

Level: 85

7 Legends

Spent so far = 0$ (someone gave me an android gift card so technically didn’t even pay for the $1 for the initial game)

Forgot to say this, but initial payment doesn’t count.

Requirements:

3 legends,
Have beaten at least 1 super challenge battle,
Rank 45+,
Can’t have spent more than $5 on the game,
Have no alternate accounts that you have spent more money on.

If you meet these requirements feel free to put F2P before yoir name.

Sir Zard,

my application is

-5 legends (excluding chronox)

-beaten SCB 5-7x (i dont remember)

-Currently Rank 98

-0 $ spent or 0 Pesos Spent (except for 15pesos game installation)

-0 alt account

do i qualified?

That would be a yes.

Whats SCB?