Can developer vkc let me know when

Abyss raider will be available again. I don’t know when he was but I would really like the opportunity to get him

Thank you for asking. We will consider that after the New Year Egg:)

Vkc, check pm one last time pls :slight_smile:

Oh no. That would be the worst because I’ll be out of gems.
Please make it obtainable by beating like a mission or something and not just egg. Plz :slight_smile:

If we were going to make Abysswalker obtainable from some limited-time event then I’d quite like Robinyx and Frostrider to be brought up too. I’ve been playing this game for well over a year now and still have neither of these monsters.

The Robin was available from the first ever UC I got to see which sadly I couldn’t get into the top 3000 for (first week or two in the game). I’m not bitter about missing out on these but they’re cool super epics which haven’t been brought out again except in eggs.

If they’re in the egg or rare egg pool right now then ignore this post. I have a feeling Robin is in the rare egg but not online right now to check.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like it wouldnt really be an issue to make these obtainable. I bet a lot of players that have these monsters have quit playing and almost all players would be if it from having the opportunity to get them

Please also considering these monsters for the next events:

Santabeast and Willowyrm (share the same moves than Blurstrike, Onikage, etc.) - only for collect

Serazael - my first UC, I ended up like 3500 - 3600 and I didn’t hatch him from limit time eggs

Frostrider - I missed that DC and also I didn’t hatch him from limit time eggs

Others SE monsters (I already have) that the community like to see will be: Robinator, Steamhawk…

I’m behind this suggestion 100%

I’ve been waiting for willow for 1 year, when will it be featured again devs?? -_-

horror and balancion plz

I’m behind this suggestion. But besides robin and frost, let me to add these two for suggestion : Horrorclaw & steamhawk.

Hello vkc

How can i write you a pm?

Lavamane plz lol

1 Like