Bug Heroes

Hey does anyone here play Bug Heroes, Bug Heroes Quest or Bug Heroes 2

Never heard of it. Is it fun?

I’ve played BH and BH2. So far I ended up fairly high on e leaderboards for BH2.

If you enjoy playing as small little insects enjoy killing other small little insects using bug sized guns, kitchen knives, meat tenderizers, explosives, and other household objects, then its probably something you might be interested in. And it only costs a buck on the app store.

woah cool

woah not cool

Well, HI is a paid app too, but there are only so many apps my parents would let me buy before they start yelling at me. Plus I consider myself frugal on things like this. :s

I play all three in fact, got tgem all for free :stuck_out_tongue:
I keep reseting BH2 to strt with good heroes :stuck_out_tongue:
Is there a way to do multiplay in Gc?

Fair enough, since I also try to spend my money on games carefully. I used to go about $60 a month on games. Now its more like $15 every 2 or 3 months. But there is a free version of the first Bug Heroes game if you’re willing to at least give that a try.

Yes there is, if you go to the main title screen of BH2, where a little bit underneath the option that says “singleplayer,” there is an option that says “multiplayer.” Cant miss it :stuck_out_tongue:

Might actually check it out. :smiley:

Cool. There’s a free version of the first bug heroes game that you might wanna check out first. Its similar to the second one but I feel that the second one is much better.

lie i know of Global but if you do Local is that Gamecnter?

I believe local will also use GC but I dont think you need a GC account for local multiplayer.

i hav GC

Wanna add and have a match or something?