Bug 20-06-20

Hi Devs. Earlier this bug happened.

Vainess rituals Sanctillion
The stun revenge blows bulbie
There are 2 Icefangs in next in the reinforcements who would come in at the same time, as a result of an assassinate on tortoise and it’s baby the turn before.

It resulted in the game freezing and the monsters staying there even with no health. The turn timer would still tick down. I could even reconnect but then it wouldn’t move off this screen. The timer ticks and then nothin LG happens.

Unfortunately this match would have got me into top 10. Send me Y Ddraig Goch, Tene, Delu, Jag, Azra and bloom and we’ll call it even.

Thanks

2 Likes

You don’t need TPM ?

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC please add TPM to the top of the list. @Tanbeer thanks a lot!

2 Likes

@LemonSqueezy have we met this pvp bro?

No, I don’t believe so sorry man!

I sent video proof to KD of me recreating a bug months ago and it’s not been fixed… this will probably not be fixed either because they’re too busy making tiddy myths

1 Like

Jajajajajja :joy:

I am sorry for the issue. This is the one we have failed to recreate it. will try in your setup.
Thanks.

Do you mind sharing the video here? Maybe KD did share with me and I missed it.
Btw, unfortunately, there is not much BRD and I can do with tiddy myths… We are in charge of events, skills and monster monster arts :confused:

Just Cancel all the tiddy arts :v

I think I may have not actually sent you the video itself. I’ve described the bug to you directly once, and once or twice more on the forum tagging you into the post.

The issue is where a new monster has entered the field but you quickly click to use a skill that brings up the confirmation screen (e.g. throw moves). If you do this before the monster has properly entered the battlefield then the monster will be invisible, only their name and health showing.

In the past I saw it lots in Island Challenge using those 4* stun revenge cloners. Trying to use the clone move when it has 0 uses left brings up the black screen and my newly entered clone is invisible. I didn’t see this happening in the most recent IC but Unown confirmed it was happening lots in PvP this last weekend with his throw monsters.

@Dev_VKC

It happens most on 2x speed (pvp speed), it’s harder to do it on 3x speed but it happens often. As you can see, the cause is when you open a new window when a enemy monster enters the field. Whether it’s “yes/no” window or “you can only use this move once” window, or even opening reinforcement. You can probably see from the video this happens with throw teams billion of times because all sacrifice moves have a “yes/no” window and i have to check reinforcements if i have rockoids to throw. When you do this bug in pvp the battle freezes and you have to close the app and open it again and reconnect if you wanna continue.

1 Like

We have fixed the Bulbieboom issue. That will be in the game in the next update.
Will be looking into the one Unown reported.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC thank you! We also spoke before about the iPhone 11 and the fact it blocks you from seeing the next monster coming in or the timer (depending on which way round it is). Is there an update on this? Also, any idea when the update will drop?