UC bugg issue

I was on 461 didn’t lose a single token and then this happen, now 3 in a row lose cuz of this stupid bugg

1 Like

This aint 461 as this is a gk, also this is not a UC exclusive bug, this is present in all of neo mons. Already mentioned a few times here in forum so lets not post duplicate threads.

I’ve just posted my own issue i don’t have any concern with others !!

Oh please thats not a specific bug and if you only read the threads, Devs will fix this bug on next mini update this coming September so until then endure that bug. So stop duplicating

You guys, they gave us a compensation gem for this bug! You should be glad it’s happening! What would of you done without that extra gem? Nightmares plague my mind to even fathom such a thought.

4 Likes

Just accept UC is broken. It’ll hopefully be fixed in the next update.

Don’t know why they are doing ranked UC if being successful is contingent on the number of times you encounter the bug. They could just get rid of rankings this one time and give everyone parity in rewards to be fair.

1 Like

Yeah, abrar is being a self centered dude here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Still no sign of the big here :smirk:

I wish this issue resolve as soon as possible

Wishing wont help, Devs said September so we wait September.

It’s not like its the exactly same bug…

Theres a lot of threads on this, but ill just pick this one. @Dev_BRD ice came in and assasinated Nebel and Horror. And then the bug. My previous one was moji failed to revenge and froze. Maybe the revenges are causing it?

I was actually screen recording when it happened. Doom does ultrablaze + my drak dies + Nightlord next in reinforcements = time loop bug.

It’s gotta be something about entrances, most of the time i had this was because of stun

Thats a good point - my shocker was coming in next.

So maybe the mirror revenge passive happening at the same time as shocking entrance?

Hopefully @Dev_BRD and crew are looking at this asap.

It occurs when a passive such as stunning/shocking entrance and stun revenge is triggered after the death of numerous mons at the same time. The game simply can’t handle it.

You can’t avoid it since the enemy team will probably have those type of mons. At least on your part you could minimise the chances of this happening by not putting any in your team. But that’s a lot of team restricting in an event such as UC.

Just bare with it since it’s happening to everyone. I’ve lost 8 matches (at the moment) due to this bug, but haven’t lost legitimately yet. I don’t really care but it’ll be annoying for those trying for rankings.

It’s wasting our time for no reason. 1 UC fight can take as long as 10 mins. Also really feel for the guys who got it at level 99 in Dungeon challenge. It’s quite unacceptable that they won’t touch it before September in my opinion.

Ya the dungeon bug is totally unacceptable. Had i encountered that I prob would have walked away from the game.

UC depends on your strategy. Im Basic BB B***h so a battle is won or lost pretty quick. But one of the guys in my clan does Auro/Atra DR clone and building that army takes forever. He encountered the bug 3 out of 4 last night and decided hes done with this UC.

My tactics on UC revolve around the “waiting game” too. The bug happened to me 2 or 3 times already. 1 compensation gem is not enough compared to the tickets and time wasted by this bug.

1 Like