new 400tu bug

I lost one ticket. pls

It is the second time in the short time that the event has started, please, I am losing points thanks to this

@Dev_VKC Please fix it :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

We are very sorry for the issue. Please do us a favor describe how this happened.
We cannot tell only from the images.

Thank you for reporting.

I also had this happen, but not in UC, actually 2-3 days or so ago (3, looked it up). Pretty sure it was at least in the elemental dungeon (water), that’s where I made screenshots, maybe also some other place. Pictures don’t show more than above though and I can’t upload well enough atm.

At some point in the fight, the monsters would no longer proceed with taking actions, but instead “lag” for several seconds (as in do nothing), then skip to the last slot with 400 TU. That repeats for every monster, friend or foe, indefinitely. As soon as all monsters had such a turn, the first one does it again, jumping to some TU number for the duration of it’s “turn”, then going back to the end with 400 TU. Like in the screenshot, all other monsters show 400 TU all the time.

In my case, I had auto fight on when it occured as I farmed the elemental dungeon. I was able to turn it off (and on again), but that had no effect whatsoever. I also let it go wild a bit to check whether it would go back to normal, but closed the app after quite a few minutes of this loop without changes.

I hope this helps @Dev_VKC

Of course I don’t know if that is identical to what happened to you other guys; just thought I’d jump in here as I have been meaning to report it anyway

@Dev_VKC hello and tnx for all of your work
this case just hapend to me too in UC ( ONE Sanji)
tnx for your consideration in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

It happened just when was taking a turn with my Novadrake, Planned to sweep away the monster in HG and the Broncell to load bloody thirst so at that moment I never got a turn and the bug manifested itself with no other solution than to close the apk

1 Like

@Dev_VKC in my case it hapend right when i was trying to do a move with my tricranium … it suddenly went back to 400 tu and all the same thing kept happening for all the monsters on the field

1 Like

This is the picture
(G.F isnt mine and its for the enemy)

Unfortunately, I also encountered a 400tu error, there are sunflowers on the field

I also hit this the third or fourth time in UC now, losing the token in the process :slightly_frowning_face:

Regarding sunflower’s issue, it is only fixed in PvP battle. It can still happen in PvE events. Please try to avoid killing her along with other enemy monster.
We are sorry again for the inconvenience.

1 Like

That’s great, a new special rule for UC.

so we lost our tickets (+ more importantly our time)
for this bug without anyway to get them back!
…
also there is a bug which was in last UC too
and its about Purpies
AI spams the gene move and creates a whole army of purpies.
I hope this 2 problems get solved in next UC so everyone can enjoy UC more :v:
tnx for your consideration in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like