Bufffff olds monsters

With Wraithost they did a perfect job, more like that.

5 Likes

Like I said, I have absolutely no issue with this. My sarcastic response was purely to the original post in this thread, before others started discussing specific monsters to buff

1 Like

I think it is good that they propose some changes, however if the developers take this proposal into account they will know how to do things

Also Raizen one year ago, Chrono Killer into Time’s Up and it suddenly became relevant again.

The most annoying buff probably was wraithhost.
Dude got hg and reasonable defence.
Too hard to kill and can charge novablast effectively with the new moveset. Wish they buffed the other old monsters in a similar way.

I know it has nothing to do with the subject but I share my happiness

6 Likes

This is all stuff it already had?? All they did was switch lifeflip unlimited into backbite. Now of course that made a big difference for PvP (fast heal, less likely to become dead weight, can remove dead weight, pseudo stun protection for your team) but the other stuff is all how it was before.

@TNCXWHITEXROSE Amazing! Should definitely post that in the hatching thread :wink:

I agree with u. As a matter of fact, I think that Wraithhost and Tridrakhan have recently been enhanced and their usage has increased. In the past, Raizen has been enhanced and its usage has increased. I think developers should look at some underutilized monsters, not restrictions.

Hello, this post to demand an imminent bufffff for all the old monsters for the simple reason of the limited list … if you want to create diversity in the game I think that is the best idea not only to limit the most used monsters.

They are definitely doing both! A mixture of the two has an even greater effect at keeping the meta fresh

I’ll tell you what I think about buffing or reworking old monsters, I will be very critical and I am probably going to be attacked by many players but I am used to…
So that’s my points:

1 - Not every monster is meant to shine in PvP, so we need to rework monsters looking at the PvE side too, without unbalancing them too much.

2 - Buffing old monsters might be a bad move for the future: creating a strong old guard might push the game towards creating even stronger combination to overcome them.

3 - Old is not gold. If we keep looking backwards we will never grow, so I would say to wait and see how devs will solve the thing towards new releases.

8 Likes

I’m gonna verbally attack u

1 Like

agree zhulong!!!

1 Like

I 100% agree with what you said DonT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zhulong buff? Yessss please Count me in :+1:
Cryo/sanctallion are not legendarys i would pick the epic stun revenge dupes instead
That says all about those
Dragaia/godfeather could get piercing last bite
Gryphking geting stun converter its perfect

It’s kinda amazing.
Just one move replaced and the monster became 100x more effective.

Can we buff all mark se to mark at least 5 times . They all have only 3 time mark use and I personally think they are the worst archetype in SE (EXCEPT in UC and NEFRADION) .

1 Like

i mean if its gonna be 5 times it might as well be infinite

The PvP ranking rewards monster have an infinite use mark😮 I’m gonna use it next PvP

1 Like

gotta make Protecting Gandalfrog Top Priority doe

2 Likes

Yeah that froggo is going to be in a lot of videos of mine

1 Like