BUFF this skill URGENT

how is it possible that a “true hit” of almost 110 TU can’t kill a super epic protector with hold territory? the meta is very repetitive full of AP Spam that few players can get rid of. That’s why I propose the following 2 buffs

1. Buff the ability “True Strike” Add to it that said ability ignores holding territory and protection barriers
3 Likes

Then Dragulus would no longer be a mythic because the only unique thing about it is his piercing DR passive.

4 Likes

I meant to change his revenge for insomnia, how bad is that?

1 Like

in this way it would serve as a control for broken entries like malwin and OoO that are so strong in the meta

It still wouldn’t be able to be a mythic anymore unless it got a unique move or passive.

1 Like

I’m failing to see how this is a buff

2 Likes

Why you wanna nerf dragulus? :sob:

ss is already unique we can change the name

I talked to several players who have it and they came to that conclusion, if it doesn’t seem like a benefit to you it could be something else like insomnia + something like if there is a sleeping entrance in its place a monster from the enemy team sleeps The idea is to counteract the metas, that’s why these and not other buffs, if they were general buffs, xyz would surely be there.

Here there is a basic thing.

This post seems to care only about PvP.

Neo Monsters is composed by PvP and PvE.

Dragulus thanks to his revenge is good at both.

In my opinion this is a buff PvP wise but a big nerf PvE wise.

So I suggest to leave Dragulus how it is.

7 Likes

How does dragulus becoming sleep immune have any influence On AP Spam?

2 Likes

ok since most think so "Forget about dragulus; here what matters is buff the true hit, monsters like

they are 2 different thingslet’s focus on the ap spam and my suggestion

True hit doesn’t need to be piercing.

5 Likes

Bro you can’t make so OP a monster that is not limited.

They need to create another monster limited that can counter sleep.
But I don’t see possible Dragulus with True Hit.

1 Like

If you want to fix AP spam, fix the way AP mons protect mechanic works.

Nobody said that dragulus, I said that the true hit should be attacking, or at least igmorar defense buff

I don’t see an easy way to do this, it’s much easier to make the titans and orca kill these monsters with super defense after ap

1 Like

We have already a piercing true hit, is called Cypridrus.

9 Likes

Let’s give piercing swift true hit to Nikki and her 97 speed and see what would happen.

3 Likes