Brackie.... I think

I’m new to the game, been playing for over 2 weeks now, and I never came across them brachiosaurus monsters, does anyone know where the are located or are they egg monsters and must be won?

He is a starter, if you did not choose him the 4 starters are located on the first 4 tiles above Orlen following the path north to Agramis.

I’m new to the game, been playing for over 2 weeks now, and I never came across them brachiosaurus monsters, does anyone know where the are located or are they egg monsters and must be won?

The starters are pretty rare though.  Like Slighter said, the 4 tiles on the road path above Orlen.  You can also find dragon hatchlings on the 4 tiles north outside Agramis.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/367-hatchlingsstarters/

Their spawn rate is pretty rare.  Some people have mentioned using Metalloid’s escape ability to exit battles quickly if it hasn’t spawned a starter then quickly re-enter instead of wasting time having to fight every battle or attempt to escape which doesn’t always work when you’re just trying to get a starter or hatchling.

If you haven’t figured it out already, you can initiate a battle on a tile by double-pressing it.  You don’t have to wait for the random encounters.

I found a brakie on the second spot. Metallo makes it much quicker if you use escape.

Thanks guys, hope I can get lucky right away

I don’t find no one in all 4 spots

They have a low spawn rate.