Bonus action

Iv got a simple question about bonus actions I’m sure everyone has had this same question cross their minds at least once,
Why do the dragon type were supposed to hunt get stupidly long bonus action chains?
I mean it’s like there ranked S+1000 the arkwing we have to take out for the mission wiped a full set of 22 levels ranging from 50-75 more centered towards the higher end, all 6.5 + stars in one extremely long bonus action chain they really need to be balanced more yet the mission in question is available more or less when a single arkidon reaches the 25-30 level range… Can someone please explain how this is allowed to happen?

for those kind of missions Id recommend leaving it, and come back later when you have leveled more arks higher :slight_smile:

But my team is exclusively level 50+ double where you can even encounter it it was bad to the point that depended on the ark that could hit it would be at worst a three hitter quitter please not I have 5 flamogun(s) at 54-56 they know dracobane metal bane burn blade and ally strikeout would either kill or severely injure it

They’re challenging for a reason

As Blix said, leave them for now and come back later

can somebody please go look at the “Bugs” in the forums and help me with my problem plz?:slight_smile:

and i have beet the arkwing with a team where my best monster is a scorchwing lvl 41:p

I’ll make note of this and remember it I’m glad to know I’m little more then a bug