Biweekly number 3 is almost impossible

Last week’s missions were quite good, decently challenging but doable without relying on luck. But this one is just absurd. There’s no preparation for Vulca/bane whatsoever, and literally half of your entire team(the good half not to mention) is wiped out before you can do anything worthwhile, and when it’s over Chrono is the only viable kill option you have left(Valz and the 3 bloodcravers don’t stand a chance against all those buffed legends). @VKC You might want to check to see if this guy is legit, because I’m seriously doubtful that it’s even possible to beat this one. Well, it kind of is, if by some miracle you don’t lose your doom, and doom kills the entire team. But still, it’s heavy reliance on luck, which is precisely what these missions were supposed to avoid.

LdXZKBf.png

aEJtsTZ.png

CpLUlMF.png

I beat it. Takes Lots of luck

yep. Before half the team is swept you get a move with atra which could only necro at that moment of time.

Mission is near impossible. What kind of luck do you need to beat it? They target all your best monsters.

I beat it tho but still i agree it was hard

I used swift cannibalize at the point

Did VKC even try to test this team?? Not even strategic or challenging, you just rely on luck, then you watch your team get poison eaten then try again MULTIPLE TIMES lol

I beat it took me a few tries though. You need to play well & get a bit of luck. I really enjoy stuff like this that actually challenges me. I would take this sort of match over SOTF & DC every time. So definitely in favour of keeping these sorts of matches in the biweekly.

I have tried at least 50 times. This is my last one. I don’t even see how luck can get through this. How did the match play out for luck to win the match? Anyone, please walk me through it. I’ve tried so many permutations of approach and have nothing. The entrance stunners always tear me up in the end.

Swift cannibalize that super epic. Hope lava doesn’t tt. Necromancy so you get a serapheon next. Pray that vulca doesn’t kill atra (he can tank the hit ocasionally) Confident strike lava then bloodcrave with atra. Then from there it’s charging up doom and sweeping with chrono and fang. At end I had cosmos against nectareon. I didn’t kill the enemy sprig I left it so when grov is dead he is useless, I left nectareon aswell as he doesn’t do a lot and if gloryhole gives enemy a moji leave that to.