Bi weekly mission so hard that's it not even enjoyable

What’s going on ? Why that inaane level of difficulty !!! Its not enjoyable to play them .ita like you getting a legendary as a reward for them .
Please I dont want to be mean .but to some players who act like they are the best in this game and every time keep saying no its easy please don’t come here and say nooo it’s easy .they are not easy those Missions

I know you don’t want to hear it but these missions are far easier than they were in the past by the monsters you use getting a serious buff so they’re on par with the enemy monsters. Also, the Devs have been willing to change particular missions in the past where they were too difficult for people to complete.

Believe me I understand they’re not the easiest, but they’re meant to be a challenge and if you struggle with any particular one then you can ask for help on the forum here. I know that there are a number of us who do about 8/10 first try so they’re definitely do-able. Please don’t hate me for saying but if they’re made easier to the point I can do 10/10 first try every time then I think that’s a waste of some good content. They’re a fun chance to get to use some monsters you don’t have and learn how to use some unusual teams people have created, rather than simply attacking with what’s there and winning.

There was a challenge I found tricky recently, a couple of biweeklies ago. It started by their Ziberius cannibalising a poison revenge monster
then you got a turn with Abysswatcher (the detox blast). Problem was, the detox blast didn’t do enough damage to be particularly useful and the team didn’t have enough damage output to get through the enemies. After a few failed attempts I managed to get them in a lovely “stun lock” type thing with Sanctallion by removing their stun absorbers at the right time and only bringing in new ones when I could kill them off. I was surprised no one wrote about that on the forum, it wasn’t clear how to win it without some silly strategy like I was able to pull off.

This biweek didn’t have any stand out challenges for me but a couple I failed and didn’t look too easy. If you want any tips just show us the team you play with and I’ll tell you how I did it :slight_smile:

EDIT: Just read the other thread where they highlighted the mission with the Delugazar and team turn that decimate your front line. Actually that one was a bit annoying and very luck-based at the beginning so probably needs restarting until you get lucky. That’s definitely the kind of thing which needs to be avoided in these missions!

3 Likes

Thnx :slight_smile: what a Nice reply ! I will try to apply your advices .im winning in those missions too .but for me I have to try 2----> 6 times aometimes up to 15 times .im founding the level so high .and im not enjoying it .but you changed my perception of those battles .thnx

15 times is pretty tough but I hope as you get to know all the monsters better that reduces. It’s cool I was able to change your perspective so you like a bit of a challenge, thanks for being open to it! Good luck with them in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kabylian

Stop complaining all the time or I’ll have to show you why they call me “Banedragon”

They def take time to learn how to beat biweekly. I’ve got them all done but the second one on top row…so how did yall manage that one

Please share a screenshot of the start line-up and one of your remaining team to remind us what the battle is like.

Seen

1 Like

I can’t beat that one. Tried a hundred times. 2-1 is insane. I tried a German youtube example but just can’t get a similar moveset. I know you have to build up crescendo strikes. Anyone know of another fun game to play?

“So hard that it’s not even enjoyable”

That’s what she said

2 Likes

No @NMEGaryOak dont whip out the banedragon!

(This forum is PG!!! Please keep it that way.)

@kabylian @Dilios

2 Likes

Odd challenging day but I like the bi weekly missions, takes more skill and knowledge of the game to complete. I find the difficulty is good, maybe still too easy? Hard challenges most fun

1 Like

A hard challenge is only fun if you beat it in the end

1 Like