Biweekly mission 3.2 8/21/17-9/4/17

So has anyone beaten this annoying mission? I seem cant get to activate all 3 bombs coz once 1st bomb goes off, the other 2 are killed immediately by the incoming monsters. Pls share your info if you have beaten this. Thanks a bunch. :slight_smile:

I forgot how I beat it but I swear I tried more than 50 times, somehow you have to get at least two megabombs off, if not would be impossible to win

It was the last 1 i finished too. You must activate at least 2 bombs to win. Dont remember excetly how, but some tips:

1. One on one: you want choco / pikachu to be awake. Pikachu will aoe after overwatch and wake your monsters. At this point you can stealth. Dont. You want the tiger to dual poison touch you, not stealthbane. I think just a few skips let them use the bomb.
  2. Dont hit anything on one on one, will wake aegis ofcourse. Also dont worry about overwatches, bane enters and kill them before they gain a turn from blast.
  3. After first blast something comes in and kill another bomber, dont remember what. Doesnt matter, you want 2 bombs.
  4. Restart after failing 2 bombs, no point to continue. There is a blind spot you can find, dont remember where, just keep trying and u will find.

Yeah this one is nearly impossible, Devs (looking at you VKC) pls make the battles something that has strategy and not really luck based. A lot of people in the community hate the event because it relies mostly on rng to finish and is time consuming. Have a good day. :slight_smile:
Will try those suggestions that I haven’t tried. :3

Agree with xyzen also add different teams its allways the same monsters (fox,zib,raizen,geo) over and over again whats the funny on that?

They are previous super challenge battles.

Some monsters are usually potted, but that’s not reflected in the biweekly mission. Thus it’s completely different degree of difficulty from the original battle. VKC, if it is difficult to reflect bonus, please consider buff our monster or nerf enemies.

Yes it is, that’s why the need to reevaluate the battles to be featured. Devs should at least do the test run themselves and see if the challenge is manageable without the need of extreme luck.

I beat it second try. First time I hit the tiger. So I quit.

I don’t think it’s luck based.

It is.

it’s not because you beat it first or second try it’s not luck based. Most of those fights are luck based because the team used are made by bad players without any team building knowledge ( looking at the gallio fl with shocker 5th against a leo aegis fl )

Oh god that team… I really have no idea why the person who built the team didnt change strategy as soon as he saw the enemy lineup.

I meant that particular fight I don’t think is luck based.

Not that there are no luck based battles.

The gallio one is terrible.

Thanks for the feedback.

We do remove the battles that rely on Last biter and Death Roulette as much as we can.

But there are some we couldn’t do such like potions.

So for now, I will increase the yellow battles (where you can fight with your own team).

I would say that mostly just test it 2-3 times and if you don’t beat it in a couple tries, then replace it.

I actually like the fights where we use other teams. I just don’t like running into teams that require 60 tries to beat it.

You said something about the three tiers being sorted by how many tries it takes to win, could you make the second row take the same number of tries as the first?

In my opinion, it’s better to select battles from PvP not SCB.
There are three battles in one column, in the first battle we play using one side, in the second we play the other side, and in the third we fight against the winner of that PvP match with our own team.

I actually do like the event as is. Don’t think increasing the yellow battles will help actually. They are already too easy so adding more will just make it boring.

Agreed, just test the battles a few times and get rid of them if it takes too many tries. I would honestly try a max of maybe 10 times before I really get annoyed. Going beyond that is just ridiculous.

I like the idea of switching, but don’t think using PvP teams would work. The AI handles the monsters differently from an actual player, so the battles will be completely different and probably too easy.

I see. Thanks for the feedback.

I can make it easier and more strategic.

More strategic would be better, that’s why I like this event.

Thanks a bunch VKC, don’t add yellow battles. Just make the red battlee more strategic based and not hugely on rng. Have you tried beating this bi weekly’s 3.2? :smiling_imp: