Big Problems In Pvp Never Fixed

• If our device reconnect 3x then we will get defeat. and lost 1x battle ticket
  • We suddenly defeat (without reconnecting) and lost 1x battle ticket
  • We klick on start matchup then we will go home screen and lost 1x battle ticket
  • We klick on start matchup then cannot connect to the server. and lost 1x battle ticket
  • We find our match and suddenly freeze. and lost 1x battle ticket
  • We kill the last enemy but we get defeat. and lost 1x battle ticket
  • Freeze in the mid game. we and our enemy waiting each other to get vistory. lost 1x battle ticket
  • Many more…

Will NeoMonster never fix these problems?

Nope. They are working on other important things like creating new mons and forcing people to spend on them. Or that’s what I think.

2 Likes

They ain’t forcing people.

BRD works on bugs, that’s his job.

You missed the “forced ran out of time” bug. That one has lost me quite a few matches.

Don’t forget when you win and a rockoid drops in and you get the defeat. Just had that one again. The devs bug fixing honestly amazes me how non existent it is

Also double skip. I’ve only had this problem in pvp when i skip it goes behind 2 enemy monsters. And sometimes I can’t skip at all, says I already have but I haven’t really

I have beautiful wallpaper guys… take it to your phone…

IMG_20180430_071457_733

Yay! Another PvP bug. Is should be called:

Neo Monsters
Bug Finder/Trainer

1 Like

Happens while you are searching for a match and the screen turns off in the second when an opponent was found or if you put up the notification centre while the match is stating.

I think you’re right… I hope the Devs fix that… :grin:

That. . . Is a fantastic game idea.