PvP still broken?

First game: says I have 400 points from the previous event, I get a match prett quick and the other guy goes first and times out. The game ends and the victory screen pops up for me. I lose 370 battle points and now have only 30?

Second game: finds an opponent and I get kicked to the home screen after 30 seconds of waiting for the game to load…

Anyone having similar issues?
Third game: I get a little tiny loading screen stuck in the middle of my screen, opponent quits after I kill his protector and I get no points for the victory…

Looks like they still have a lot of work to do.

Well at least u get to connect. I cant find any opponent since the first pvp. Guess i am forever alone.

Pretty sure the points resetting on the first match is supposed to happen, so everyone can get grouped by points from scratch. (Last pvp the points lost was compared by how much points your opponent had)

Just lost to someone because is says I ran out of time 3 times. I still had 27 seconds left on that turn and none of my monsters had timed out yet. Seems like they caused more issues while trying to fix the old ones

Yes I had same issue with running out of time…

meeeby they would give u some diamonds for compensation

It is beta. They have made it clear that it is buggy. They don’t need to give out gems due to issues that they have been transparent about.

How many betas do they need to have? Hasn’t it been like 4 already?

They have a limited team we are the beta testers pretty much they allow us to test out the Game and when the majority are happy and the game is running well then pvp can be released

Hello everyone, we are very sorry for the issues with PvP. We had some problems getting everyone’s Battle Points properly synced up since the last PvP event, but the situation should be under control now. Everyone’s Battle Points should be properly shown, and PvP has been re-opened.
Again, we apologize for these things that keep popping up with each PvP event. 2 gems will be handed out as compensation in a few hours, so please stay tuned.
Thank you for your patience.

I lost my first game, because I yet again used heal all with clio instead of give turn. Why is that the only give turn not in the top right quadrant. So frustrating, but my fault for rushing.

Yeah it is still buggy, but to not only mention the bad things, I lost connection while I was driving through a tunnel but the game managed to reconnect. That’s a plus.
Still I had two matches that I lost because the screen freezed and I didn’t want to wait longer than 3-4 minutes and just quit.
Still PvP is the most fun part of the game and I prefer to play PvP while it’s buggy instead of cancelling the event like last time

I’ll be honest I have yet to encounter any problems so far apart from the usual lag here and there, but my only problem with the pvp is how are speed ties decided between two players that have similar monsters. I’ve faced Scotty 3 different times and I’ve used three different front lines and each time his zephyrox has outsped my zephyrox, alphagear, twin knock back monsters or knock back gearcroc. 

I’ve absolutely no idea how to outspeed the team turn monsters with my own as my strategy relies heavily on them either getting to use team turn first or to knock back one of their monsters. I don’t know if its a bug or not as I have never won a speed tie when facing those monsters or maybe I just have bad luck. 

PS. my zephyrox is +9

anyone else have the problem that the match is just randomly stops and you can’t do anything. The game don’t freeze because the monsters are still wiggling but its juast there and i can’t use attacks or something and the opponent doesn’t do anything, too

I’ve had issues with matching up. It has shown me the ‘Loading’ screen after the waiting line for matchup but then it aborts and returns back to the ‘home screen’ where you have to get back online again. Didn’t lose any ticks / battle points with this though.

Also one time it reconnected like four times, after that the game froze and I had to kill the app. Not sure if I lost points on this one though.

I’m on iPhone 6, latest iOs.

Same thing here.

i played like 15 games without probs but now i also return to homescreen everytime i find an opponent :frowning:

Yeah I can’t get an opponent now. Says loading then go back to town

yup its been happening to me for the past 3 or 4 attempts, god I hope they didnt pull it off like last time =(

Yeah me to. This is only time I had problems except against Michael. I don’t think they will pull it though when it’s not like a loss affects you.