Pvp bug - could not find opponent

Android device - pls fix

Restart etc didnt work out.

Still not working, also after the free gem ! Thx

Still same issue - since event start i wasnt able to fight one single time … very disappointing . I spent 500 Eur and i am not able to compete with others…

They are working on it. It has its times when it goes down and times when it’s up. Have faith. They are a small team but they listen to us. So that’s good.

It seems like there is a team that cares, but honestly I lost a lot of interest this weekend. I’ve played far less than I usually do, and when I got to top 25, I just started death rouletting because it was the only thing fun.
I’ve given up on PvP. It’s going to be laggy, have constant disconnects, etc. Once bitten, twice shy.

I’ve found you can manage it somewhat if you limit what times you play. Aka don’t try and find games during midday in China, find games when you know the people finding games are close to you. Generally yu get a better connection

Still same issues ;(

still the same …

I have only ever had 1 disconnect out of my 40+ battles. It has been running well for me.

Can’t find anyone/can’t connect😭

I quit trying. Pokemon Go occupies enough time right now until things are fixed lol

Can’t connect now. . .

Me too

Guessing this isn’t getting fixed

Never had the chance to fight once :confused:

It’s working for me now

Same here.

Still not for me…

Mike I think I faced you today

same here (on my android account at least, since I had no problems in the iOS one)  :(

Exactly this.