Best way to level up

Hi guys, was reading some comments here by killerdog that the best way to farm xp is the ingredient missions. Is that the case still or are there any quicker options?

I thought it was a mission on like chapter 4 or 5 in the online story. I’m not sure though.

I literally was about to post the same question if there was an updated method lol. Outside of doing events as far as spending tickets for XP, I’ve been doing the Divine area on Chapter 4 Online Story Missions, it’s like 10 tickets for 2500 XP on one of the missions before the dungeon. I’m sure there is a more effective method of grinding (I hope lol) but this seems to be the most cost efficient way to get the highest amount of XP over time with your tickets. With 100 tickets, not factoring in recurring ticket generation over time, this should yield 25000 XP in a straight run. The ingredient missions are definitely not the best way to farm XP as I think the highest you get is 3 or 4000 at the cost of 30 tickets, and compared to the above method 30 tickets will get you 7500 XP, nearly double, and doesnt use your keys if you need them for something specific.

For events the Power Up monthly event starts on the 13th and gives you alot of XP for ticket cost but it’s highly worth to farm while its hear. Also the Super Challenge Battles all give high XP on the second challenge yielding 1200, 1700, and 30,000 I believe.

The lowest XP yielding thing you can do on a normal basis after you’ve gained a sufficient team is farming for Fruits and Silver, but given the 5 free friend chests you get every day now the Fruits come very quickly, so I only ever farm Silver now using 105 tickets for a whopping 2100 XP lol. Very meager but you need the currency to do pretty much anything.

@Killerdog if you have anything to add, please do.

Also the Biweekly Challenge starts on the 13th as well and has a 10,000 XP reward built into it.

Thanks for the suggestions! @DMG_LUCKDRAGON

1 Like

No problem. I just hit rank 150 and am trying to grind my way into some extra gems for this festival so we are in a similar boat lol.

Chapter 4 last battle of Shadow. 9 tickets.

1 Like

The most ticket efficient is chapter 4, shadow area, final battle = 2440xp / 9 tickets
You also have SCB, the special ingredients power up event and other such events that give you a lump of exp the first time you do them.
The trainer’s dojo gives 60xp / 0 tickets so can be used to get the last bit of a level or to level up quickly when you’re new to the game, but don’t waste your life farming it. Do the last stand section, first battle to get a single-click win.

Personally, I find the above takes too long to run down tickets. I use the ingredients section to use my tickets quickly, dumping them all in one go.
The pyramid mission is the fastest and most efficient for dumping tickets = 4000xp / 30 tickets.
When the elemental dungeons are open I do those = 3000xp / 25 tickets. Less efficient, but between that and the pyramid mission I’m overflowing with ingredients.
You can also do the mouth mission if you want to farm those = 3500xp / 25 tickets or 2800xp / 20 tickets. I occasionally do this when I have more time, the exp/ticket efficiency is slightly higher than the pyramid mission.

The final option is online story hell mode, chapter 8, final battle = 9240xp / 50 tickets.
This requires going through the entire story hell mode so you won’t unlock it until very late in the game. If you create a team that can do the battle quickly then you can dump tickets quickly and get better efficiency than the ingredients missions.

Summary
Chapter 4, shadow area, final battle = 271 exp/ticket
Trainer’s dojo, last stand, first battle = infinite (just time)
Pyramid mission = 133 exp/ticket
Elemental dungeon = 120 exp/ticket
Mouth missions = 140 exp/ticket
Hell mode chapter 8, final battle = 185 exp/ticket

If you have the time for the chapter 4 mission then go ahead, but having played this game for years I’ve opted for having places to dump my tickets quickly even if that means getting half the exp for my tickets.

1 Like

Good thing you posted it on the forum nice job lmao.

That’s technically cheating. It’s not like it matters hugely because exp doesn’t do lots in this game past hero rank 100 but if a few people like you exploit this by botting the Devs might change it back so the battles cost tickets again. Please don’t abuse the free exp. It’s nice for us all to use for training points and small amounts of exp when we want them.

The Devs are well aware of it. They reduced the ticket cost to 0 on purpose but left the 1.5 training points per battle and 60 exp. It’s not efficient to grind for exp because of the time it takes and the free training points are nice.

Like I said above, it’s only an issue if people use bot programs and make it a problem. They’re the ones who will ruin it.

1 Like

Ok. I won’t do it.It will drain my battery like hell.
Also I don’t want my precious acc to get banned.

2 Likes

taps manually for several hours at a time

1 Like

That would be booring lol :rofl: