Best way to catch an ark(My way)

The best way in my opinion to catch an ark is to follow these steps. Here is what you need.
Step 1. Three types of arka that can stun/sleep, or anything that can stop an ark from moving.

image.jpg

Step 2. You want to have a type of ark that can retreat, or something that can die or move back in it’s line-up[

attachment=383:image.jpg]

Step 3. When you are farming for a rare ark; it might take a while, so you want to have three strong arcs that will kill anything in one hit(Omegawrym)

[app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=384"]image.jpg[/url]

Additional notes: In the line up that you see, is a line up that I had used for acouple reason, I needed the
Omegawrym for damage, My Mossgolem, just to lv It up, and last but not least, the very important one is my Tremorback i use it because of it’s retreat, and I will tell you why.

Step 4. You need to have your line up in a certain order.
As you see in this picture I have it in a certain order

image.jpg

My line(In Order) Omega 2. Moss 3.Tremor 4. Stormfox.
I have three Stromfox because it’s fast, and his stuns never miss, (All three Stormfox lower then lv 50) Keep them low lv. That’s the reason why I don’t use them first because, they will keep leveling up…and we don’t that.
I might edit this if I’m missing something and please correct me if I’m doing something worth

The best way in my opinion to catch an ark is to follow these steps. Here is what you need.

Step 1. Three types of arka that can stun/sleep, or anything that can stop an ark from

Step 2. You want to have a type of ark that can retreat, or something that can die or move back in it’s lineup

Step 3. When you are farming for a rare ark; it might take a while, so you want to have three strong arcs that will kill anything in one hit(Omegawrym

Additional notes: In the line up that you see, is a line up that I had used for acouple reason, I needed the
Omegawrym for damage, My Mossgolem, just to lv It up, and last but not least, the very important one is my Tremorback i use it because of it’s retreat, and I will tell you why.

Step 4. You need to have your line up in a certain order.
As you see in this picture I have it in a certain order

My line(In Order) Omega 2. Moss 3.Tremor 4. Stormfox.
I have three Stromfox because it’s fast, and his stuns never miss, (All three Stormfox lower then lv 50) Keep them low lv. That’s the reason why I don’t use them first because, they will keep leveling up…and we don’t that.
I might edit this if I’m missing something and please correct me if I’m doing something worth

The images are not showing up.

Try now. I merged your two topics together, since they were duplicates, but kept the OP with the images for you. ^^ Thanks for sharing your method!

I found the best way to catch and ark is to press the card button really hard to channel your energy into the catch… Lol

Funny comment lol
Definitely sounds like something I would do. Mind over matter! :slight_smile: or in this case Mind over Megapixels :slight_smile: lol