Important scammer notice

Guys be very very careful with a guy called xMxHunter, he is trying to get hands on people’s accounts and sell them.
He is been kicked by all cuban groups and somehow with a new number he managed to enter DMG for few hours.

Please this is a serious issue, if anyone knows his friend code please share it so devs can check any suspicious activity.

Thanks for the attention!

6 Likes

Wait he is from xmx clan?

Yes

I think that we can probably change this message to ‘never give your restore code to anyone whom you wouldn’t literally trust with your life unless you are 100% sure that you will never touch Neo monsters ever again’.

4 Likes

What’s his modus operandi?

Ask to loan decent accounts, sell them for decent prices, and then block the buyer.
Will try and sell same account to 5-6 people before asking for a new loan.
In the meantime he enjoy his account and get decent pvp spots.

I see… Despicable!

1 Like

Or lunar

Did he really? How could that be possible? I warned you about that a couple of months ago, I even gave you his contact number precisely to prevent something like that from happening xd

He changed number bro

Jajajajaja , No it is not about any of these guys, their First Nick was TOG CARLI, then TOGXHUMTHERXf2p, and then who knows many more, And now it’s in xMx

Dx, so he’s a professional scammer :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I was at work when he entered, I kicked him as soon as I saw him in the group

That that, play soccer with that Vermin

He is really shameless, send an audio to Anne asking for an account to borrow.

:grimacing::grimacing::flushed::flushed:

An interesting topic but I don’t think so, at least when I was xMx he gave me his account to play with nothing in return, I don’t think he’s a scammer

That has literally nothing to do with him being a scammer

That’s nice but it’s not like it’s anything decisive, after all a scammer that works at the local charity and helps old people cross the road is still a scammer.

Damn y’all disbanded that quick

4 Likes