Best moment in Neo

So I was having a smooth day at work and blasting some metal, and was playing a level on DC, all was going well awesome experience, then everything changed when I came on the last floor to clear the check point, at that very moment, my phone decided “you know what, this bloke is having too nice of a day” and then immediately it turned off, lol my mood instantly flipped like a switch, and it has been on the mediocre side till now, its so laughable i couldnt hold it in either lol, this also happens some times in PVP, i then threw it, left and wait for my shift to end so that I continue on my PC.

Latom! LOL

Do you have an experience synonymous to this?
lmfao

3 Likes

no…but one time my network was gone snd I was unable to rejoin the pvp match

2 Likes

lol it really blows lol.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Any scenario with the time loop bug. Tons of wasted tickets and almost cost me the IC rare gems once.

2 Likes

Spending 2 hours getting over 50000 TU of stun only to find out that it crasges the game fir whatever reason

3 Likes

works in pvp too?

Theoretically, but the odds that an opponent will stay in battle for that long is effectively 0.

P.S. It is based on getting 50k TU of total battle time, not stun

1 Like

We could try it in friendly pvp, although the second guy just has to wait and do nothing(other than staying connected). Would be fun to see if the limit is the same for PVP or it will force log-out/disconnect after 30 mins-1 hour.

Since the limit is presumably some kind of glitch(black screen followed by crash doesn’t exactly screan ‘intended feature’), there really isn’t any reason why it should be PvP exclusive

would it correlate to longest possible PVP match? Cause if you can have a match longer than 2hours than I don’t think it will crash in pvp.

I was taking a turn quite often when the game crashed. Like, one or two seconds between turns. If you were to disconnect for 59 seconds each turn, then reconnect and wait 29 seconds before taking an action, and only took actions that added the least time to the counter, you would have a game MUCH longer than 2 hours

1 Like

Dude thats like outrageous number of moves you would have made(30 per min which would correspond to 7200 moves for that feat.)
By the way is it really time thing or number of moves than? (Or another factor all together)

Given how precise the timing was, I’d say that it is almost certainly something to do with 50k total seconds

1 Like

Okay I get it now… I got it confused with actual time and time for the mons to make move,

lmfao this would drive me nuts fr

lmfao, that certainly blows haha