Banned for no reasons

I can’t go in online because it say i’m banned and i must contact someone but i can’t because i need to go in online to search help

They wont tell you the exact reason. They never did. They will just say you violated the terms of uses. I got gifted one account when I started and I played it 3 months before it got banned as well for no reason. I asked for what the account was banned and they have never told me the detailed reason for that which was hard for me to accept the ban. I have never used a modified apk nor do I know how to cheat at all in this game. Maybe you are more lucky and you get a decent answer. Publisher is Zigzagame. Visit their site to write a support ticket

1 Like

Yea if the account was given to you it may have been hacked. Always be careful of that. If you used a mod yourself then that’s it. If neitherbabd it’s a clean account then who knows

The strange thing is got banned just after i played in PvP. But how i’m supposed to contact the support if i need to go online to acces the support to send a ticket

1 Like

Nah bro I didn’t use it. I don’t know if somebody else did before because I don’t know the past of that account. I was good with the guy who gave me that account but then he turned to be … nevermind. The person know who is meant. Still I would like to see why the ban occured after I played it several months without any problems

1 Like
1 Like

You probably got banned for the connotations of your name @Necroblaster

I was talking to the other guy but sure

And if we’re thinking of the same player it may not get banned right away but eventually it will. I had a similar issue with a certain account I was handed back as is didn’t have enough legends to carry that noob

None of us can comment here about whether you were banned for fair reasons. Please contact support, using the provided email address above and discuss it with them. If you didn’t do anything shady then best of luck. Otherwise, please let me know so I can ban you here from the forum too :wink:

1 Like