Balancoin's Monster Choice

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know the opinions of those here on who’s a better pick for the final trail, Saberzor or Steamhawk.

Now personally, I think Saberzor is much better, this is because of what he provides, being the auto protect plus team accelerate. Saberzor also has that retreating high damage move and can heal its self three times and while retreating into the next in line.

Steamhawk comes in and chucks a token monsters next in their line, and them has repulse. Free kill right? Except its ultra bolt is on a 250 cooldown and it’s after 1 kill move is bloodcrave, so he takes the recoil damage. Now if it were bloodfury or something, much like Robinator, then I might think differently.

It just seems to me like Saberzor is the better choice by far. What do you guys think?

They both awesome.

Thing about steamhawk is a bit less obvious. When you have uncharged steamhawk bloodcrave, then you can hit the bronzeshell down do just under half health(about exactly half as coperhawk, second form). Leaving the enemy with a completely useless monster for the next 400-500 seconds. This is super strong.

Also bloodcrave can be charged with a hit on a hold ground monster. Should take around 80 seconds in that case.

If I faced a steamhawk, I’d just KO it and the lifeflip my bronzeshell. It would die soon after

That’s if the hawk doesn’t repulse and then bloodcrave my shell before I can do anything

Zard’s right. Leaving a bronzeshell on half health means it will take a while to kill itself. You are also at risk of having dead weight if you can’t kill anything else with it though. Although you can always take out the bronzeshell if you want.

Personally I think the protector is the better choice.

1 Like

I have hawk so my choice is easy

Yeah that sweet +1 for hawk

3 Likes

Was there any other choice

Both monsters are good, but Steamhawk is more unique and situationally good. Saberzor is a very versatile and strong protector. I think Saberzor is a lot more useful for people because it works in far more teams.

1 Like

I’m going for saber don’t have him have steam

1 Like

does not matter. you will finally get them both from rare eggs sooner.

100% sabor. Auto protectors are rare and with HG even better. He is great. Steamhawk is mae. Not even worth to mention it twice :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Steamhawk is actually 1 of the strongest SE on the right hands, at least it used to be before the nerf. But still, it does a better job then motor nowdays for a cheaper cost.

Saber is awesome too, auto protector without chrono weakness is really rare in the SE section, and with HG, healing move, entrence control and a 1 time good damage move. Hes pretty awesome too. I still would choose saber if you dont have neither

2 Likes