Balanced Kanna

I know its still too early to judge, but a nerf thread was going to be made eventually so why not start now. From seeing its movesets alone I think it would be pretty op. The one thing that’s disturbs me the most (beside the lack of clothing) is its passive, it should efect all mosters on the battlefield except itself. Your free to agree or disagree.

P.S This is not a nerf thread it’s a “balanced” thread

3 Likes

Nah…let her wreck some ■■■ him first…then we’ll think… everyone wanted a Mortar Mythic

I agree.Even bastias passive effect everyone then why not for this passive this at least make one to think about their team building

People complained about glacie instant toxic killer, this is the response :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s see how she goes :joy: I’ll definitely make sure to do a complain after next rank :v

Now that I think about it, Oni and Katy would get stuffed out of it too… this could actually have some real potential for proper equalization.

I Kanna keep track of all of these nerf threads popping up about her. Mods should consolidate everything

1 Like

Please use the other thread to discuss Kanna (so it’s all in one place): Kanna - The New And Improved Bastia