Assistance is needed...

Ok…I’m not new to PvP but I did have to start a new profile (due to a bug that deleted my original team) so I need some assistance for an efficient team…

I’m working on farming the starters and hatchlings but until I get some I have to work with what I have…

Here is a list of everything I have that I believe would be somewhat effective (That I have):

Nilox ( C )

Twigster (S)

Hammertooth ( B )

Metallodius ( B )

Vulcaraptor ( B )

Fireheart ( B )

Halopard (S)

Angeleon ( C )

Stegotops (A)

Toucan (For calling; B )

Gryphon (S)

Raptorex (A)

Archeonis ( B )

Sledgeskull ( B )

Skywolf (A)

Shadowlance ( B )

Inferneo (A)

Stormfox (S)

Tremorback (A)

Don Penguini (S)

Gremknight ( B )

And I’m working to get a Bouldon, Plasmorex and Nilomoth (Bouldon will be a B and Plasmorex will be at LEAST a B if not higher )

Any advice on order or fillers?

Grem in front,Don in back is what I see to be effective.Plasmo and Bouldon kinda suck,get nilomoth first of any of those.You need a Chopper too,its very common and strong.Im not a super strategist,but those are some guidelines.

You should get a plasmorex. I doubt mozz knows what he is talking about, cuz i have both and plasmorex is better no offense to you mozz

When I played,I had all of those but Twigster and Archeonis.Ive played since the day the game came out,ik what I’m talking about.Im not the best PvPer,but I was in Master when Destructer came out,so I know my stuff.Plasmo is ok,but there are other dark types easy to get that beat it.Why use Plasmo,when you could use Shadowlance?
Nilomoth is very strong.Im not saying Plasmo is bad,I just like Nilomoth better.Besides,too many dragons is a horrible strategy,since Dracobane.
Get an Arkwing,obvious reasons.
Get a Raioh too,and dont turn it into a Raijin.Raioh is actually better in PvP.
Ive heard Halopard was good,but Ive never used one.
Some OM arks would help,but I wont blame you,as I cant get any either. (Quit at beggining of Season 1 Week 3,was hard at that time,and just started after losing my progress)

Actually  plasmorex IS better than nilomoth, plasmo have acide body, strong AoE and strong single target but the acid body passive is lethal !

It could be so.Im afraid I never used Plasmo much,but I know for a fact Nilo is very strong.I just never used it because I had a lot Dragons on my team,and that time was when Destructor just came out of course,but since Destructor is less common now,It is possible it is better.Ive just always loved Nilomoth.And I never checked its skills…so I never knew about Acid Body xP.Though,since he doesn’t have a lot of Dragons,I guess now Plasmo is better.
I cannot trust ine person I dont know,over 2 people including one ive seen active for a while.

I’m dont use plasmorex, many better arks available (but if you dont have any om monsters, its a good choice)

Tbh, both are good, nilomoth and plasmorex. Plasmorex is good for heavy hitting (however it is one shorted by holy arks and a dragon and has all high tu moves) while nilo is not as good on the smash aoe side, it has risky heal and a decent single target. Its great for those without Mossgolem because it can heal strong arks such as plasmorex and may live through it. Both are viable for pvp if you don’t have better arks (namely Mossgolem and other om heavy hitters)

Now advice for kab: pvp will probabbly be pretty hard without all the om arks that those in masters have, however it is certainly possible.

Arkadions you should definately include:

Raioh (Hase, stun gift, stun skin)
Halopard (reinforce haste offering)
Possibly chopperbug (you need every advantage you can get with scramble and boldster)
Angelon (offering, strong attack, haste)
Nilomoth (risky heal)
SAPERION!
Gremknight (mainly knockback an haste)
There are many more i could include, however with your current arks, i think these would be most beneficial.

Sapherion is probabby one of the most underestimated arks currently available. Puttin him at the front of your lineup, and stego, vortexor army air trios, earth trios, and fire trios will have no effect on you.

Halopard should be before or a your most important arks, to buff them and speed them up. Angelon should be towards the end to haste your powerful arks, gremknight should be towards te front.
Placement wise, i place raioh and gremknight near the front (make sure raioh is not in first three) mainly due to the vortexor and such. Have you thought about taking a skullwraith lullaby strategy? You could use orcow to put opponents to sleep then have skullwraith come in and dreamhunt (massive damage) however without the proper setup, its pretty hard to pull off.mYbe you could try
Aoe ark
Raioh
Aoe
Orcow
Skullwraith

Then raioh could stun gift once both aoe arks are out, then orcow comes in, uses sleep gas and skullwraith uses dreamhunt. This may work, but if it doesn’t, you have stunned opponents who killed your raioh, and two strong aoe’rs to attack with.

Um…He already has Grem,Angelon,and Halopard…

Egg-Exclusive and OM arks are great
Luxknight is really good too.

Ik, i was just saying that those need to be included. And i thought i editied my post earlier to say where to put them, but i must’ve not hit the button…
Edit: edited my above post

whats saphireon? ive never heard of it…

Its a pvp reward monster like Vegi.

ah ok

Ahem, gremknight in front halopard infront for support don peguini last for his op move to be triggered angeleon infront stegatops should be with some high attack arks soo he can use guardian gryphon can be useful if lv 99 n others r normal

Is Anubis decent in PvP?

And I have obtained Arkwing

Anubis is decent but hard to use

how so?