ask about gem and skills

hello again neomon
so i wanted to ask player directly about new gem system (paid gem and free gem)
what is the difference?

and yes is there any thread explaining about all skills? because the wiki seems lack on that

Have they added the paid gem mythic for every starting player?

sry forgot to put note, i am returning player

For now I think the difference doesn’t matter but paid gems are the one you buy and free gems are the one you get by not paying.

I remember you but thought that you made a new account and wanted to know about the mythic thing, that’s why I asked :slightly_smiling_face:

When you click on your gems it says how much paid and free gems you have I think that’s how he saw it, the mythic thingie is long ago.

During some festival eggs they give special offer for having paid gems. Like you can open 10 in 1 eggs with only 20 paid gems, one time. With free gems you’ll need 40 gems on the same egg for opening a 10 in 1 pack.

This has happened on the previous anniversary egg. Other than that there are no difference, at least for now.

@Exu why would i make new account? xD yes it is as @DMGBonanoe said, i saw it when i click my gems.

@Ezili ah ok thanks for the heads up

when i saw that i am affraid neo mon started to make things like ‘paid exclusive monster’ or something like that.
because if it is something like that, it will totally kill my intention to play again

Because the only reason why you would check the paid gems normally is whether you have enough for the mythic banner which was on anniversary. I thought maybe devs would have added that for new players too since they added a lot of other stuff (e.g. Ventokaizer free for everyone) without us knowing.

nope i saw it first in news page about new monster, and the description saying something about free and paid gems.

btw i still remember you too exu, still playing huh

1 Like

I think it’s available for new players for the first week they play, like the Newcomers Egg. We all got it for the anniversary but since then it’s been programmed in for all new players.

Yeah :sweat_smile: Had a few breaks but not over a month. Since they’re still updating it, it’s worth playing.

Yeah thanks that’s what I thought.