Paid gems promo

Hi guys, wanting to check with you regarding the paid gems promo currently on. It says that it’s “limited to one purchase per user”. So to clarify does that mean regardless of what amount of gems i buy, I will only get the bonus once? Or does it mean I can get the bonus once for type of gem amount bought? (Eg: 2 gems (1+1), 12 gems (6+6), 26 gems (12+12), etc.

About that @Dev_VKC
I had 12 purchased gems and today i buy those 2 and only got to 19 purchased gems
Am i missing something or i just got robed?

The extra gems dont count as “paid gems” bro. If u buy 1 gems and u get another 1 for free then u only get 1 paid gem

Dang it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: i hate wast my money on a game i only purchased for a garanted mythic
Thanks for the info buddy :+1:

2 Likes

It means this.

Also, the deal is coming back every day for the next 12 days.

I personally plan to get the 6 gems (6+6) on two different days.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Needed 20 paid gems so just went with the 13, 6 and 1 option. Didn’t really get a good mythic but was mostly after the x10 6 star tickets. Plus can’t complain with the bonus gems.

1 Like

Which one did you get? Did you choose A or B?

Went with B. Only got 1 mythic which was Tyrfina.

1 Like

Lol I was confused the first time too man, oh and we need to pvp. I don’t think I’ve ever had the pleasure of beating you in RAF :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

1 Like

It will be a pleasure batlle against you buddy :v:i hope i put a good fight against you

1 Like

Watch out guys @Killerdog is a whale now

2 Likes

He already was

@Killerdog, more like Killer Whale amirite?

3 Likes

Even more than I said! I somehow mentioned the wrong one so I actually bought 13 gems and will buy another 13 tomorrow

1 Like

Dont be shy. Just get the 300 gems for 12 days.

1 Like