Ashie

Hello to all! Where can I find Ashie? In the list of Arkadion is written: “Agramis, 2 North (spawn chance 1/200)”. I went there and I tried 220 times, but without success. Can you help? Thanks

Just be patient. You’re in the right spot. You’ll find one eventually :slight_smile:

Are you using Metallodious? If not it’s a great time saver.
The only othrr thing I can say is try some more :wink:

I had one or two hatchlings that took a loooong time… Never give up!

Hello to all! Where can I find Ashie? In the list of Arkadion is written: “Agramis, 2 North (spawn chance 1/200)”. I went there and I tried 220 times, but without success. Can you help? Thanks

Actually, the spawn rate is about .5%

if it does says 1/200 it doesn’t mean  u have to battle 200 times to get it, it simply mean each time u enter the battle u have .5 % for encountering him, otherwise u can try 2000 battle and u would be guaranteed one  

Ok! Thanks a lot for the answers! I wanted to be sure that there isn’t an error on the exact location. I say this because once already with Slizzer it happened to me, it was necessary to move into a more east to be able to find it.

not at all, and gd luck with ur hunt

It takes indeed alot of time !

Hi, I moved your topic to the appropriate section, “Where that Monster?” because you were asking/trying to confirm the location of Ashie. Sorry for any inconvenience. ^^

I hope you have found one, and if you still haven’t, good luck! 

1/200 is .5%

On another note, it took me 3 1/2 days to find a Leafy, then I found an Ashie in 4 battles.  They’re there, it might just take time.

I got my pretty quick I got my air dragon (forgot name) the 20 mins later I got my ashie!Save Gold so you don’t have to damage the dragon,you might kill it!

So I’ve come to the conclusion that I can only get one of the rare dragon arks once every 12 hours. I’ll find one it’ll only take me about 20 mins or less an then I’ll try to find another one right after an I simply can’t. I’ll look for it for hours an I won’t find it. So I try the next day an I get the next one in like 15 mins? Any ideas ?

That’s an interesting theory, but I can’t confirm it. Sorry.

It could be just your luck though.

Actually, I think I heard someone else say something similar. Let me try to find that post.

EDIT:

Here it is. Is this what you mean?

Yeah it’s just like that. Hmmmm maybe I’ll try that, cause usually I try right away to find another an I simply can’t. I’ll try waiting a little while an then look for them again. Thank you though :slight_smile:

I’ve had luck by finding one, going to the city and rebooting the game between each find

I hope I didn’t help start a rumor haha!

But I’m looking forward to see what your results are. Good luck everyone. ^^

I caught it on the third try. REAL GOOD LUCK!!! :smiley: now I’m trying for bluey or the hydrowyrm. Where is it?

It’s the third arrow above Agramis. ^^

I’m about to give up catching that Ashie… got Leafy luckily on the 10th try and for Ashie I have been trying for like 1000 times (half without, half with Metalldious) now. Stupid game mechanics, really. This is what I hate about games sometimes… of course it should not be easy to obtain, but where is it an enhancement for the game when you have to grind around for hours just to get one Ark.