Anyone else creating a level of...unsurity

I have been building a team specific to different online events that at best have a 50/50 chance to win, but in reality would lose more often than win, and then play that site until my tickets run out just to create a sense of challenge within the game. It is actually quite fun to figure out teams that will more than likely lose, yet have the drive and hunger of Rudy ruettinger, unwavering in the desire to accomplish the impossible, I guess not so much the impossible, but the unlikely. Just trying to create some excitement for this, otherwise it’s like watching a turtle race, or the ancient turtle trying to mate with the other ancient turtle, after 30 minutes he’s close to initiating the task by somehow getting all the angles right, and then, he falls on his back. I thought there was some kind of voodoo involved, I don’t understand how he is at a 45 degree angle and ends up at 180 degrees. It breaks the laws of physics, so by definition it is doing something thought impossible, yet is really only something we don’t understand, which is a negative way to say it, I would say it is something we we learn as a species potentially bring world peace and the zen of eden to all. More than likely voodoo though, it’s too mysterious to comprehend. If you YouTube the video and figure out what happened take what I’ve thrown you and toss it back. Anyhow, been doing this for a couple weeks and it’s creating enough uncertainty to make it fun.

Channeling the one the only, the man the myth the legend Pulling a g.w. Bush jr wordsmithing technique with unsurity. Not in the dictionary, but that didn’t stop ol W. You can’t argue with a man that can create the word strategery in a moments notice, he just new that what he said would be shown nationwide on most news channels within 12 hours. An accompaniment that needs no introductions, yet I still gave it one.

Going to be moving this to the off topic section