anybody else not able to play online?

I haven’t been able to play anything other than survival of the fittest. crownwalker can’t connect. island event will let me draft monsters but after that can’t connect. ingredient missions can’t connect. online story missions can’t connect. I can still buy eggs and hatch eggs and I got chronox. it started right after I updated two days ago.

I haven’t been able to play anything other than survival of the fittest. crownwalker can’t connect. island event will let me draft monsters but after that can’t connect. ingredient missions can’t connect. online story missions can’t connect. I can still buy eggs and hatch eggs and I got chronox. it started right after I updated two days ago.

Can you try setting the date and time automatically on your phone and try.

Also if you get access to a strong reliable wifi network, try testing on that and see if you get the error message, if you don’t maybe its your 2g or 4g network. I know that some network providers will limit your use of the net. If you are able to play youtube videos, than i don’t think its the problem. Maybe it’s just that its taking a long time to try and connect to the neo monster servers, that’s the connection keeps on getting timed out.

It’s gotta be my data. The game worked fine on Wi-Fi but doesn’t work with my slowed connection. I cant watch YouTube videos unless I download them first. the date and time was already auto in my phone but I toggled it anyway. tried the game and back to the can’t connect. I’ve never played a game that had to have certain data speed to function right.

Yeah,it’s data speed.i had similar problem.It would work fine on a good wifi connection.

so then what do we do without wifi?

Find a hotspot or wait for devs.

I messaged Ryan about it when I found out last night so I guess we’ll see what happens.