Can't Connect to Online Servers

I can’t connect to Online servers when I do the fifth battle where those guys take over Othlon. I’ve been trying for 3 days and nothing works. This is the first time this has happened in all the time I’ve been playing and I’m getting very frustrated. Devs please fix this bug.

Tonight, i cant connect to online server. Connecting process took too long and then back to home. 3 hours of trying so hard to enter live event. Is it about the users traffic or bug again? Any suggestions?

me to man but its today

It’s happening again, since 11 am till now 3 pm UTC. Same yesterday. It seems like they’re doing maintenance or something at that time. Any idea?

I buy this account from same one…but im stuupid…this account not for online…online server is block…im must what ?

Cannot connect with online server in neo monsters

No me puedo conectar en linea porque

I can’t connect online either. It just keeps showing “Cannot connect to online server” but, I have full bars 4g lte. I even tried going on via wifi.

Same problem with me today. All other apps working perfectly. And my friend is able to connect to NeoMonsters servers. But I can’t.

try your data off and after few sseconds turn on… i guess is helpful to your problem

Cannot connect online server

Mobile data on but not connect online server in this game.whats the reason in this problem?