Any good water arkadians??

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section first of all. I’m not too good with which topics go where lol
I was wondering if there’s really any good water arkadians prior to finishing the storyline. I started a second file and as I’m nearing the end of the story, I’d dropped all water arkadians from my lineup which was what I did in my first save file too. So are there any good water arkadians other than leviathan, which is use to make angelon, or the water wyrms??

Tidalwhale and Searex are better then nothing.Dreadwolf is really good,but very hard to find.

Thanks Ashley for moving this topic to its correct place and I think I get the gist of where to post topics :slight_smile:

@Mozzy: yea, I agree that dreadwolf is very hard to get since I haven’t even been able to get make one myself yet >_<
Both tidalwhale and searex were on my team for a bit of time but their usefulness just kinda dropped to the point where I rather use other arkadians instead.

Alright.Glazio is good if you put it as your starter.I doubt you have one,but cold heart is decent too.Water arks are pretty hard to find.

If you allow om’s, then octo, cryo, and kami from pvp. Kami is the best water type, along with cryo. Very hard to get, but if you really really REALLY want a good water ark that would help

Hmmm what about hyrdowrym 3 steps on the path above agramis

personally I actually started with a mainly water comp with a Glacio, narpool and moby which stayed in my comp until late game, but when you get around finnan you can get a levi or a seabite which are among the best water types you can find early on, and levi evetually gets used in a recepie for a different dragon so grab two if you can.