Any good earth types that y'all recommend?

I can’t get any lol

1 Like

Geomagnus is actually featured right now

Go get yourself emraldeus

Can I catch it or do I have to hatch it (I prolly wrote this twice cos I didn’t see the previous one reply to u specifically)

oh you play offline story? rose empress is prety awesome

sorry to say .you can’t get good monster without hatching in the banner .

No I play online lol was just asking

U can watch killer dogs tier list almost every s+ are really good so u can save your gems to hatch that.
Other tiers are also good if u place them in a team in which they can show their full potential .
Btw the best earth mons right now excluding mythics are tricarnium, GF sunflower .

Now I’m on the last guy for the grand 4 any tips

Emeraldues*
and u seem to be a man of culture

Which element he is

Try ap spam, are spam, or really any other old pvp tactic. They didn’t update the grand four for the meta shifts, so old strategies are still effective

1 Like

If you have it, evolve the spidel line and it gets create duplicate and stun revenge when fully evolved which is very strong at the end of your team if there’s no stun protection. The droneguard, and ninjagust line does this too. Since I’m assuming you’re going against the thunder grand 4 you can also use some strong thunder or fire monsters. If you havn’t evolved your starters getting virizidaron and galvbane could help you a lot.

As arctic hunter ap spam plus a few sweepers could be very strong. Somethig like 2 ap’s in FL then galvbane stun pulse/protector killer into getting bloodcrave charged and virizidaron to accelerate and for retribution could be strong. If you’ve cleared stun protection stun burst mons can be good too towards the end of the team.
In pve you can click on the monsters and see their moveset/abilities if you click on their icon which can help you plan strategies that counter them.

KUROMASA

Geomagnus is the best earth monster ever though just try it