Another stray Beta-Tester?

Came across this guys today. I must say these Hacker / Rouge-Beta Encounters are getting easier and easier. 

There’s only one we know of, and he has been discussed in depth throughout the forum. And this one is known for not playing too well. 

I’ll repeat this again:

If you come across this guy, ignore him

You should know by now that win loss ratio does not matter and is easily manipulated.

You should know by now that I have never rage quitted.And yeah ash I’m a terrible player that’s why I destroyed eddie today again

You are using unreleased arks that many people wouldn’t know the arks moves or if they should kill it. Its basically an unfair advantage that could turn anyone into a half-good player. If raioh wasn’t released yet and people saw someone playin it, they would kill on sight, giving you an unfair advantage. Your supposed beating eddster and your w/l ratio mean absolutely nothing, its like a 20 year old competing with 10 year olds at a soccer tournament and thinking he’s amazing at soccer after winning. Using those arks, you probabbly shouldn’t even have 33 losses, you should have ten or less if you used them properly.

Good point, but you should know, this is simply one fool trying desperately to show its poor self - confidence in that way. Let it be~~

I know nothing of your playing ability. I’m only going by what seems to be the consensus here on the forum.

Can’t you just get restricted garfielder

Lol regardless now of him having unreleased arks. Just shows how little is done about it. No my mistake its being worked hard on.

They don’t have an in-game banning system. They need one. Until then, they can’t do a lot.