Android vs. Apple

Those tend to be pretty tight sealed so they cannot be disassembled easy, my little brother dropped mine into soda, it took a week for the stickiness to wear off, but it was fine…

Sibling of a sister who has dropped her iPod countless of times until the screen was cracked so badly a lot of shards fell off

Still worked

Owner of an iPod who is so old its screen could literally be torn off with your bare hands

Still worked 

I haven’t had an Android, though.

Well, I have an iPhone.

I’ve never owned an Android, but my friend has one.

I like Android’s face recognition lock screen, but because the iPhone 5 came out with the fingerprint lock thing, both phones are cool.

However, the iPhone has a better App Store, with more games. :smiley: So the iPhone wins game-wise.

Also, the iPhone has Siri, which not only does commands for you but [sarcasm] makes great jokes.

131003183320-siri-jokes-4-horizontal-lar

[/sarcasm]

So, iPhone for me.

Maybe you need this iPhone case then…

retro_nes_controller_iphone_4_case.jpg

ERMEHGERD…!.!.!.!

Windows Phone over all

I’d go for apple, my family own both apple and android phone and tablet, yet i never knew how to operate that android even after i took time to learn it, i still have a lot of problem managing android uis, saving and moving file, sorting the apps icon, and android seems slower than my ipad, heck my sister samsung galaxy tab 10 (its an android right) is bigger then ipad, and slower than ipad, both in gaming and typing or simply scrolling through the icons, so my vote goes for apple, what was the score now?

There should be a poll :slight_smile:

Poll is up, go and vote so we can decide who wins. (It’s not going to be windows phone :stuck_out_tongue: )

Lol ghastly windows phone. It’s my favorite. You should check out Lumia 1020 or 1520

Basically my story is this - for the longest I hated Apple.  I refused to buy their products, get an iTunes account, ect.

Then my brother won an iPod Touch in a raffle, and since he uses his Android for music listening, he gave it to me.

Since then, I’ve been alright with Apple, and recently my mom and I upgraded our basic, generic phones to iPhone 4’s.  I’ve never tried an Android product so that’s the only reason why my vote goes for Apple.  Not to mention the iPhone walks circles around my previous phones when it comes to…well…pretty much everything.  It used to take me several minutes just to connect to the internet and look something up on my old Samsung phone, what takes seconds to do now.

I remember when Nokia’s used to be unbreakable

My friend had that 40 something odd mega pixel camera one. dropped it once, 3 feet… busted

Im the exact same when i touch android i fell like its alien technology XD go ahead laugh at me if you want
And i love apple to its more easy
And also my dad has android i have apple and when i use his phone the keys always mess up in typing and its soooooo slow and doesn’t go back pages and always acts up and freaks out, it never worked for me but my phone (apple) rarely ever has problems
I do like windows though, its cool and all but i dont use windows other than my laptop and pc i use apple for iPod and iPhone and iPad and i use android for, i don’t really use android come to think of it

Mu friend dropped my iPod 4 times and it ended like that XD still worked but that friend sucked she made me pay for it and didn’t even help or care

My sister’s iPod broke again LOL

and it still works

crazy

I never really had Anything else then Apple … Although im not always satisfied but the games for ios makes me like Apple more