Although it is too early, can Devs consider a moveset for shiny Cyclozar?

I’ve played with the normal Cyclozar a lot. While it usually does have a target it’s not necessarily the thing you want to kill and just imagine if there isn’t a target… all you have is 200TU moves that will do almost nothing! In PvE you can just skip but in PvP you’ll be forced to make a move by your opponent. Exit plan obviously helps but you have to make it 16 cost for that

2 Likes

How about adding Focus, I think Cyclos speed with focus allowing you to pick off a troublesome sweeper would still add value with 200 TU moves @Dev_VKC

1 Like

I thought about it too, but your gramps already said it’s Suikenshi-exclusive. That’s too bad.

Harleking waves his hand too

1 Like

Muli monsters have focus

Actually, the passive “Focus” is exclusive to Suikenshi. A.S. Fokus has Bond: Focus and Harleking has Unwanted Power that includes Focus

1 Like

Am I missing something? Where is everyone seeing cyclo gets a shiny form?

The shop

Look in the shop, limited time

Passive or not other monsters can use the skill so it’s not exclusive to me.

Oh ok. That would mean that Dragulus’ Fatal Revenge isn’t unique because also Thlug Betty has an instant kill random revenge, but it’s a technicality so it’s not really important

2 Likes

Does it have the same name?

Nope. Neither do “Focus”, “Bond: Focus” and “Unwanted Power” though

2 Likes

Hilarious forum avatar @DMGInterference

Ok continue the conversation

1 Like

You win. Fair enough

1 Like

Focus would be insane.

160tu moves make sense.

I’m a little lost, are there pictures of the moveset of the shiny versions of galiodragon and cyclozar? If so, can anyone post it?

Or just go to the shop yourself and tap their picture. Not to difficult to do.

1 Like

Sorry then, as I said I didn’t knew they were in the shop or somewhere else, thank you.

1 Like

No problem, sorry that my comment above was a bit rude.

1 Like