All Legendaries will have Secret Skills in the next update

You have no idea how to use shiva in uc then.

I like the limit as well, but 206 havnt changed at all for like 2 years if im not mistaken. It was restricting when we had no SS and no myths.

Its a whole new game right now, 206 cant be right for the era.

I want it to be increased to like 212, not by much.

agreed a small increase in team cost wouldn’t hurt at all

It used to be 172 with no SS or mythics. Got increased to 206 when SS got introduced.

206 seems fine to me.
Increasing cost only reduces strategy making, players will just keep unlocking ss or kicking out super epics for legendaries.

There should be some what restrictions forcing players to use epics super epics etc

1 Like

super epics sure. epics kind of disagree tho. also a very large amount of legendaries must have their ss unlocked in order to even be usefull so i fail to understand why you are against a small cost increase.

most teams nowdays use 15 slots. the 16th is usually a rock or a low cost throw/catapult fodder monster.

I like these SS they’re all diverse and suit their respective monsters. I especially like the SS for stormloch and shadowhunter it prevents them from being deadweight against poison setups. I would also like to thank the devs for the improvements on the silver and superfruit events makes farming alot more convenient. Hope you guys enjoy youre break you deserve it, Happy Holidays :tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Devs please consider morpheon bomb to do fatal damage makes more sense,also celestion SS is bad shockers are not good on field change the restriction and will be fine something like 100sec passed since the start of the batlle

Morphean bomb has to be critical otherwise wraithcaptain would become way too strong in pve.

1 Like

Why does peng get that trash? I mean I’ll be positive about the rest (mostly) first as I appreciate that I can seem like a real prick at times but seriously? Do we not remember what happened with emeraldous? No one uses him anymore, not even in uc. The damage of link double ret is disgraceful. Maybe excessive force will help but I’d honestly rather instant purify or something? The only other one I’m annoyed by is tiamof. Like really? Why does he need catapult. That’s a skill you need setup for and the other 2 are so so much better suited for them (flamie and omega)

i think Tiamazus need swift dual catapult same Bahamuraz

Okay, so much power? Would it be nice if he had a 30-second restriction? For example.

Also @Dev_VKC do you mind answering a burning question I’m sure we all have? What’s the cost of these secret skills?

Give Tiamazus double repulse then change omegas to swift poison massacre, penguinator should have purifying shield, double ret sucks especially that its linked, not sure with Nightlord, can we have times up for it instead of tsa? Why does IceFang need Repulse? I mean it has assassinate for the protectors, can it have swift timestrike double instead?

1 Like

I love the look of most of them, very fitting and well balanced.

Most of them are perfect…

Nightlord TSA is what he needs. Making it swift timestrike double would be too strong in my opinion (allows for too much control).

Morphean bomb does 2x the damage of dreamhunt (for anyone wondering). On Wraithcaptain that is VERY high damage, just won’t one-shot in high level UC.

Cybereon has a much improved combo with Atrahasis/Aurodragon now and generally looks like it could be the best shocker (going from being the weakest).

I love the link moves on both Goldtail and Penguinator. Goldtail wants a shield so that’s perfect. Penguinator wants to get hit to hold ground but is often left ignored after the slayerbane all. Link double retribution will no doubt one-shot easily because of excessive force.

Icefang’s roaring entrance repulse looks brilliant. It’s going to be nearly as good as Nulltron now!

@Dev_VKC the only one I’d change is Celestrion, making the SS charge after 100s has passed instead of 200s. I like the idea of the skill and how unique it is compared to the other two shockers but 200s for it to be on the field is a bit long. I hope Celestrion is 14 cost, Nightlord is 15 cost and Cybereon is 16 cost.

More damage potential on earth monsters is good. Penguinator should comfortably one-shot with link double retribution and it’s only 70TU. Nightlord TSA is not the best but at times it can be very powerful to have a sweep all move as an option. Repulse is an incredibly strong move, I think it’s the best thing Icefang could’ve got, especially because Icefang has roaring entrance. It can help set up stun pulse and make him far more reliable.

Tiamazus catapult is just out of its poison them, doesnt help set up, also if icefangs problems is stun counters and converters then better give it instant chrono killer or swift times up. Night lords is basically gonna be used end game once it has used send back

@Dev_VKC any chance to change grovo SS? And how he and sprigollo will be buffed? Thats one of my favourite legends i need to know :grin:

I still don’t see what’s wrong with grovo and spriggolo. They’re fine.

I came over here because I was interested to see what SS Shiva was gonna get. He needed an accelerate move or a healing move. Devs opted for healing. That’s good. I was hoping for “Pure Cure Plus” but after some thought I think swift life flip all is perfect. The 50TU works with the design of Shiva.

@Dev_VKC Thanks for the great SS. You guys are spot on with that one.

1 Like