Aftergame sucks

So I finally beat the game(it was pretty awesome) and started on getting omegawyrm. I don’t like pvp or infinite dungeons(I just don’t like caves and dungeons). Anyway, I got omegawyrm and I don’t see what all the hype is about. It’s very boring. Btw I’m just commenting, not hating for you guys out there that will immediately hate me and point out the virtues of the aftergame. I just don’t like it.

Thank you for your impression but at the end of the game… It’s will be good if you make some suggestions for the future game in development and not only the bad point…

Go at this topic for help the developper!

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/forum/17-bugs-suggestions-monster-ideas/

Unfortunately, I hate to say it but most games are PVP or infinite something

There isn’t much currently in most areas, especially in the story mode

Unfortunately I have to agree, but, Deadpool’s right – a lot of games end in a similar way. I personally would just replay with a catch (ex: using one element, one type of arkadion, etc) but that gets a little dull too.

There was PvP, and you can try that, but I’m afraid the playerbase is not very active anymore. You can also do some Online Missions, but that’s generally getting arks for PvP, which… yeah. 

Glad you enjoyed the actual game, though. =)