Adventure

Is there no other map for adventure? Or add legendary monsters in a Map other than Noxdragon. This is very good for beginners.

2 Likes

Can only hope

Not happening.

Devs have a roadmap for player progression. Adding more legends into the islands makes it explode. That, why no chronox at the start of the game.

Maybe someday there are new monsters on the map. Even though there is no legendary.

We could get an explorable Island event, containing random monster battles, dungeons, boss fights, a story with new characters etc. . And some hidden SE or legend that will spawn very rarely. The repetitiveness of online events is so boring… Monster battles, monster battles, more monsterbattles, occasional story (which is refreshing). I’d hope the devs would enhance the RPG element of the game as the monster leagues and exploring the islands is actually way more fun than going online to do repetitive events in an endless loop.

Only my opinion but I think there are many others that feel the same.

2 Likes

We all have wanted this for months now.
@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC please take note of what the public wants for once! It’s not like you won’t be able to afford it, especially after anni

2 Likes

That would be awesome.

But as I’ve complained before, this isnt a real RPG. They want you buying monsters as quickly as you can and battling opponents. Not grinding and exploring.

Its still a cool game. But I just dont see them going at all in the direction of a true RPG. Not enough quick cash there.

1 Like

Z19-2=N17

1 Like

@Exu : Our opinion is the same, I like adventure. hunt and capture monsters.

1 Like

Clan Indonesia @Odion

Too be honest they could add 1 or two of the older legends to the Island as the newer legends completely outclass them. Would be good for the newcomers.

1 Like

Shadow and seph would be cool. Especially since seph was not catchable, but was a cool wild legend in hunter Island

1 Like

That would be awesome.

I remember grinding for seph in HI and was so happy when i finally got it.

Its still serviceable in NM but just another tragic legend with reduced status.