Off- Line Content

First of all Hi all

I was thinking/wondering why isn’t there more off line content ?

Why is a such large part of the game content online

I played dragon island blue completed it/acquiring pretty much all the best mons and enjoyed the story even though it was a bit short, I can honestly sayI thoroughly enjoyed that game, despite its basic design etc.

It was more off line focussed - and had enough content to make the grind to the top worth it

Hunters Island :

This game was meant to be a type of follow up, it didn’t quite get there , plus it’s like it was half done then all the focus shifted to the new game, Neo monsters, I was disappointed because it was hyp s up so much yet it didn’t deliver as much as it could.

Best parts of that game was the online events and the amazingly strong moms you could get just by participating in the events and (THE INFINITE-dungeon).

The point of this post is : The infinite dungeon

My suggestion is why don’t you bring it back but off line , that way players have the opportunity , to farm it for gems.Im not talking an absurd amount of gems, I’m talking 1 or 2 every X… amount of floors and let it scale indefinitely.

I think this would be a win win on all sides---- players would have something to do while we wait on events
This game would retain more players / and probably encourage some more players to spend $$$ because of the dungeons scaling plus the fact that you can farm gems!

Just consider this - you want people to play your game - give them reasons/choices to stay addicted
(off line content is it) — online stuff is just cherry to the pie

BTW the friendly pvp is a great step - but a coin has 2 sides to be of value - so does this game!
(next chapter please - finished chapter 7- Months ago)!

The bottom left black portal is the infinite dungeon- yes I still play the dungeon every now and then

As mike says, he can only write so fast :wink:

In all honesty though. They are working on monster balance and are trying to get it right before they delve into a bunch of other stuff.

Infinite dungeon could be cool. As long as there are no buffs.

The devs want to have a more online-focused game. Offline stuff is great but they want more online stuff.

People all complained at the start about how the game is disappointing compared to hunter island. Then everyone gave it a chance and everyone stopped complaining.

There is still a lot that needs to be done to help the game. Loyalty rewards for guaranteed legends after spinning a certain amount of eggs, bugfixes, balance issues, etc. . .

The reason to put effort into this game is to access the endgame content. All of us people in the top 50. Good luck reaching the top 1 position :wink:

I see , thanks for the reply

XD not aiming for No.1 don’t like attention
Just enjoying the game, and playing at my own pace

Also the people who complained at the start , hinting at a desire for more online material which was given.

Are some of them still around ? Just wondering

Again thanks for the reply
Sorry can’t remember how to edit on mobile

My question - the people that complained at the start , how many of them are still around? I’m Not in the loop and was wondering

I know I’m still around, lucrayzor is still around, lochi is still around.

Probably more too. Just can’t think of them.

:'v, that hurts zard

K - again thanks for the to the point answers appreciate it

You can lock or delete this topic whichever you deem proper.