Achievement gems not received. DEV PLEASE HELP

DEV VKC PLEASE HELP…!!!

I got the 9 side quest gems from online section(achievement menu ) in my reward box.
After that I claimed the prizes but I didn’t get those gems.
At first I had 198 gems.Then collected those other rewards and it went up to 278. After that I was unable to receive those side quest gems even after completing those side missions,so I played a side mission once again and I was able to claim those rewards but those gems were not added in my total collection but it’s showing that I have claimed those prizes.
Please help.

Yeah i have the same problem and i pmed Vkc about it

did you get any reply?

Nope its 12:23 am in toyko so dont suspect them to reply today. Devs usaully log on when its 10am there time so you have to wait.

Thanks bro
Much appreciated.

Sorry about gems. Still, how awesome to have so many gems rewarded that wasn’t expected. I just bought 13 gems as a thank you.

Reward itself is functioning well, it may be server issue.

I am sorry about that. Please make sure send your friend code to our support team. We will look into it next business day(Monday).

Have sent a mail to zigzag.net email under bugs category.

This is what I am getting.
The left hand side bright yellow bars are the one which I have received but the ones on the right hand side are the ones which I am yet to recieve.

It says 10 side quests… Al ya have to do is go to side quests, scroll to the most current one and then finally it’ll happen

I have claimed those rewards but those gems were not added with my existing gems.
Now I should have 289 gems but it is showing only 280.Those 9 gems were not added.

Go to sidequests and see if they get added?

I played a side quest mission also but nothing happened.

Same problem i have them in red and cant clam them even tho i have already done all the side quests and revisted it them but its useless

Do the last side quest battle, thats what I did after I didnt claim the gems from just revisiting.

I have sent them an email citing that many other people are also having this problem.
Do send them an email so that they look into this matter as early as possible.

I did that its useless ive sent them an email

That sucks.

Fantasy did you get a respond or still having same problem that you cant claim the gems

We are currently looking into this issue. We hope to have it solved soon. Until then, enjoy the 80 gems you received!

Thanks