A new main line

I have finished all the main tasks in the past few months. I always have no play in a week.so I feel bored, I think add some permanent activities or daily will be a good chioce.

10 Likes

I also agree, I suggest adding 1 Boss First one per week like Sbc. As of now, I only play on Friday with New scb and Biweekly

Yeah me too.I also have nothing to play untill any event comes out

If I would like you to add new events and Tresaure Island to come back, I would also appreciate you creating new chapters if it is possible for them to reach 50.

giphy

3 Likes

lol I’ve done all of those but I’m at the beginning of chapter 6 in hell mode so I can do that sometimes.

1 Like

Lol I’ve done all of those except for two battles on the last story. They will be done today. The “comming soon” stories are not worth holding our breath over.

1 Like

Wow KD you have a lot of gems saved :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I got really lucky throughout New Year and January so I’ve been building up my gems. You should’ve seen how many I had before buying 10 packs in the Valentine’s egg :wink:

I have already finished these stories and hell mode ~ and the next event is IC.a boring event.hahaha.

Hmm not sure if it’s worth staying up until 1am to get ahead on IC

It’s not worth it

Lmao my fear of lossing to poison teams early on tells me yes but my sleep schedule tells me no

what IC is not boring it think it’s one of the funniest events where I get to experiment mons that I don’t have

3 Likes

It’s very funny I agree. I’m laughing hard every time I use bryn.

I find it good fun too, especially because it’s the only place in the game you can have multiple copies of the same monster in a team. You can create some very cool combos.

I have a video I forgot to release from August 2019 with a cool team showcased. I’ll bring it out at some point and you’ll have to watch it @Laxus . Maybe you’ll change your mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I usually play IC on the third day. Boring part accounted for 3/5 ~

Wow that’s like 6 months saving