A little Balance needed

In some cases yes but probably also to promote not using protectors. There was too much to gain from slapping protectors in your team so the low TU raw skills were an incentive not to

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this RAW bypassing protectors is absolutely necessary and the real problem is Low TU Sweeping in general with some outstanding examples… But then again RAW Bypassing protector is more than enough of a compensation for not running protectors so i really think the damage buff on those moves should be reverted

I like how the topic creator himself deviated from time strike damage to raw skills and protectors. Congrats

I just wanted to write my 2 cents on what’s being discussed which is very related with my original topic because as i posted above Nova’s Bloodthirst with 1 kill does insane damage as i prove with TS and that shouldn’t be allowed to any monster and much less to a 50 TU sweeper…

1 Like

How about bloodcrave?

RAW moves were supposed to be restrictions on powerful monsters like Angelion, Scorpiogeist and Novadrake, not buffs.

AP Spam was a problem that needed to be fixed, I agree, but for most part the real issue weren’t the protectors, it was what they enabled. I think if they nerfed Bloom like they did Dusy, and maybe added some True Hit / Wrecking Ball here and there, we wouldn’t need this RAW nonsense.

2 Likes

What do you mean? :thinking:

Bloodcrave on Nova instead of raw bloodthirst

Disagree; that’ll make Nova sweep faster than before.

It will die faster but i think it will be worse maybe if the change it to Reckless Bloodthirst (this way it will have recoil damage and it will justify the high damage it has above all other monster’s Bloodthirst) but thats just a thought same goes to it’s TS make it RTS and everything will be fine

1 Like

I think reckless bloodthirsty is a nice idea then

they should make reckless raw bloodthirst so it one shots after one kill :smiling_imp:

Holy ■■■■ let’s immediately remove the ability to bypass protectors from stealth.

I just fought PISSOFF BM’s team and I feel dirty. Don’t get me wrong it was very creative and I respect that, but please, no more.

PISSOFF BM deserves this.

The Reckless adjective is to justify Nova’s already damage buffed Bloodthirst and TS and penalize it for it it won’t receive any more buff. And fir the record as i said above Nova’s Bloodthirst already one shots with 1 kill most SE and Holy Legendary with Standard Attack stat which is something only deluga with it’s piercing can normally do…

This ^
^
^
^
^
^
^

So now you’re saying that Sneak Attack shouldn’t bypass protectors, or am I reading this wrong?

I’m just gonna assume he meant something else lol

Yeah, I saw how you can abuse it now. I love stealth but damn that was annoying.

As I said before, I’m ok with Stealth bypassing protectors. After all, Sneak Attack can be considered as dirty fighting, and nothing says dirty like bypassing an opponent’s defense to strike their weak point.

1 Like