7 ⭐ Tickets?

Quick question…Why would one even do that?! Its basically giving up 3 7star tickets for 1!!
But for soral and all…thats a good question…

Because it dossent work

So you just lose 20 tickets? But wait! How and why do you know that?!

No you are litrely denied by the shop from buying a 5th copy of the shop mythic saying something like “you already have this monster awakend”

I know this because donT complained about this every other week when he was playing

And squinty has mentioned it here and there

Haha but that is a good solution so that players dont abuse mythic tickets

Yes, they’re all ultra evolved. I’ve maxed out all their stats. They just aren’t strong enough. I work two jobs so unfortunately I don’t have much time to play rn, so I’m not even bothering with playing the storyline. I’m just farming online login to get tickets and gems. Once the game starts being skill based and not Pay to Win/extremely luck based, then I’ll start playing properly again. Until then, it’s not worth my time.

Can’t without tickets or pouring my wallet into it, aren’t you a developer or something? I thought you’d know that.

Me a dev!? What?

DEV PH lmfaoo @LemonSqueezy you heard it here first

1 Like

:rofl:

Maybe now you won’t accuse me of being a dev so quickly. It’s easily done :joy:

1 Like

Never! DEV LSQ is eternal :joy:

1 Like

I would say you are wasting you’re time without playing the storyline…The storyline is created for beginners!!

Are top players being called devs rare by new players? @LemonSqueezy @PurpleHeart ?
I believe I thought that KD was a dev when I first joined the forum haha

Na because If that were true no one would call Purple Heart a Dev :smirk::smirk::smirk: #Burn. (She gonna murder me for this)

It’s just an on going joke that we had where she’s been suspicious that I’m secretly a dev for years.

1 Like

Haha well I havent interacted much with you but still, I can see how she might be suspicious :joy:

1 Like

YO WTF​:sob::joy:

1 Like

Whaaaaat :joy:

1 Like

Well you are like KD and I still believe that he is a semi-dev like thing so I cant see why you wouldnt be too… haha