3rd anniversary gem deal

Not get any new legendaries :joy:

3 Likes

His dreams will become a reality that is your nightmare.

You’re absolutely wrong.
This kind of deal is for this time only, as Halloween festival will be next Friday,
So they thought of players who will want those gems to roll for Halloween,
They gave 50free gems, with 3 ocarinos, so it’s fair on them to make this deal at the moment.

Idk how long you been playing for, but as per my experience, next time a deal comes it will be 2x

How come moves like blood price and raw bloodthrist make nova useful.
Like the monster would kill itself in no time.
On the other hand the null is way more balanced.

The monster has good idea behind it but requires better move set,

In order to keep raw bloodthirst timestrike has to be changed into something like double slayerbane.

Or in order in order to keep timestrike raw blodthirst has to be changes into bloodfury

1 Like

It should be bloodlust

2 Likes

Novadrake is either going to be good or people will complain lots in a month or two and ask for it to be redesigned (like with Triviathan). Then the Devs will make a change.

What I’d like to see is blood price having the extra bit: “each time this monster kills a monster it recovers 30% health”.

Then you can get it to live a bit longer as long as you can get kills with its attacks. Killing one with a move will mean its health doesn’t change and if you can kill multiple (with assisted dusk) then it can actually heal. It doesn’t scream OP to me because the monster doesn’t have any immunities and it can get stuck being unable to get kills for bloodthirst fairly easily. Even when bloodthirst is charged you will have to face shields and hold ground.

P.S. I’m pretty sure these 4 monsters over the anniversary rank:

• Nulltron
  • Maggatsuoh
  • Novadrake
  • Mysterious monster

Nulltron is pretty OP, with so much going for it. Maggatsuoh is a very solid PvP sweeper which excels in poison teams then has interesting combos for dealing lethal damage to all enemies (probably only going to work in PvE). Novadrake can cause some carnage and at best be a shocker who sweeps a bit too. The mysterious monster I won’t spoil but basically it’s another poison monster that is nothing special for PvP but can do higher damage than others so can work in PvE, although requires very heavily on other monsters applying the poison.

As always, the Devs have put the two best with a less good one each haha!

Just raw bloodlust instead of raw bloodthirst eill make him sense. Dont make normal blood moves as 60 tu is super low and can become super OP in no time, have to be delt carefully

IDK why anybody with 50+ legends would roll here when Maggot, pumpkin, onigeist and tort are all in 2 weeks.

You’re super lucky if you can get any of the featured, it’s all about the guaranteed new one in the 6th pack. That said… I have deep regret about going for this one. I have all 4 featured and none in the second egg. I did this egg in the hope of getting Nulltron, but ended up feeling like a masochist.

Ah now you only have 350 gems left

I just realised Novadrake loses 30% of remaining health. That’s very different to 30% of total! In that case he might be seriously good! Basically all the health loss does is makes him much easier to kill with non-critical moves.

3 Likes

Well i think 1 year more or less. But this decision is mostly come from my gaming experience (my last 2 games). Anyway if any one interest in my account pls pm me (>50 legends)

36 legend peasant here. Rolled. Got Null, Doom, Gear. No regrets.

1 Like

Festival eggs are probably the worst if you have more then 50 legends
For myself I’ve never got more then 1 legend on a festival

2 Likes

Time to say goodbye to the annoying bb fl’s :smiling_imp:

1st pack and nova was what I needed

Yea I knew someone would love that dragon. Null is what I needed though

Guys I am new can you suggest which legendary to ultra evolve first oakhorror or flarewing

Oakhorror.

Thanks