Zohar

Any tips on beating him with in game monsters , my luck isn’t too good on rolls & I only ever spent 99 cents on this game

What’s his team and what do you have to work with

All I remember is its a poison team he uses

Mmm anyone that can remember or is battling the teams in offline wright them down and add them to the wiki as I have no memory at all on that battle

How do I upload the pics for my monsters to show my teams?

screenshot it and email them to yourself. Then probably upload it to imgur and use the link they provide, since pasting from email seems to be a little unreliable

cid:0CED2D80-CE72-446C-9A7B-A1A017D0CDEF
Attachment-1.png

It don’t work
Just get the app imgur screenshot your team post pic in app and copy and paste the link

https://imgur.com/a/7AHu4

So this on youtube

Here’s his lineup so you can be prepared for it.

➞Seaviper -he is a dual poison touch and poison eater
➞Octojungle -same as seaviper
➞Rhynobrawl -he is going to poison gas as long as your monsters aren’t poisoned. He has death revenge and will take out one of your monsters if you kill him
➞Celestoise -this is a tank with protect teammates and purify and hold ground. Also has stun absorb passive
➞Clioseraph -a healer who is going to use purify and heal all when you have some of his monsters under 50% hp
➞Volcagarmr -another poison eater with dual poison touch
➞Gryphinx -healer really similar to clioseraph
➞Scorpionite -dual poison touch with poison massacre
➞Beeblitz -yet another dual poison touch monster with poison eater
➞Lavacroc -weak tank with no passive skills
➞Onikage -this guy is going to use stun flash as his first move which stuns your monsters. He is also immune to stuns himself. He has survivor as well
➞Arkodragon -another dual poison touch monster with poison massacre
➞Bloodblade -common timestriker with hold ground and poison revenge
➞Puffoxin -same as rhynobrawl. Poison gas and death revenge
➞Tiamazus -very dangerous auto-poison monster who is immune to stuns and has poison touch and poison eater
➞Mossgoliath -strong tank with protect teammates, purify, stun absorb, and hold ground

I appreciate the help guys but can someone give me their opinion on what’s best to use to defeat him ? I need ideas plz

Do you have any monsters that know survivor, you could always have a front line of mons that know Survivor, timestrike (to try and damage the poison sting users), purify+protect teammates, and maybe that fire dragon that knows purify, ultrablaze, survivor and desperate double when you ultra-evolve it or you could go with a sleep bomber monster (gigasect) followed by a 400 sec mega bomb user (i think the frog uses it).

By the way what is your monster cost, maybe do some of those online missions to get your cost up and you can collect enough of the gems to spin the roulette and hopefully you can get a last biter or a nightrider.

My cost is 107 here’s what I’m working with now https://imgur.com/a/KCx5L

I don’t know how best to help you, but when i first started on the zohar batlle i used to get defeated a lot (for more than 2 months), than i just decided to increase my monster cost to something like 120 and from the gems i was saving, i was spinning eggs and whichever monster I would get, i would replace one of those 3 stars or 2 star monsters and then it was just a case of chopping and swapping monsters until I got the perfect balance. 

Like i said earlier, try and get the fire dragon that knows purify and that water wolf that knows purify in you starting line up. I’m pretty sure they know survivor as well. You should try and get their survivor charged up and hopefully you can get most of his monsters k.o ed.

He’s fucking rediculous. I can’t even get down to his last 4. I don’t even waste my time trying anymore and will wait until I eventually have monsters that will have no problem but my team has no way of beating him or getting close. My last biter can’t even get a kill

Thanks a bunch Wahab I finally beat it !!! 1 & a half week
I was stuck on Zohar

Can someone help me out ive been trying to beat zohar but im not able to do so cause of all his poison monsters and heres a pic of my team tell me what i need to fix and change up my team to help me beat him and heres all the monsters i have.
Can someone help me out ive been trying to beat zohar but im not able to do so cause of all his poison monsters and heres a pic of my team tell me what i need to fix and change up my team to help me beat him and heres all the monsters i have.

Sorry man, but necroing is against the rules. In case you don’t know, on forums it’s not common courtesy to bump up a thread that’s older than say a month, and this one’s over a year old. The mods lock necroed threads. You can start your own though.