ZigZaGame Battle

How?

2 Likes

I repeat, in HI the record is 100,000 Arkadians in one team. How can Evertale beat that?

2 Likes

Bruh in Evertale you literally fight the holders of the fabric of existence, the creators of the order of reality itself as final bosses

I meant in-game.

2 Likes

I a maxed out Hunter and a maxed out Evertale player had a pvp fight, who would win?

2 Likes

Ah, got it.

I think the Evertale player would still win. Monsters have gotten so powercrept, it’s not even funny. SSR Rizette and Ossia are the ones I recall being the most annoying… The first one is @DevilsMisfortune’s wet dream while the second one is Stun cranked up to eleven.

Norza too, skyhigh killing potential with an attack that gives him Overwatch.

2 Likes

Googled, can confirm. Still don’t know the moves though.

LMAO

She’s basically Poison with Poison and Poison. She poisons with her standard attack, poisons enemies that attack her (something I want in Neo), the poison she deals has a superbuffed poison tick and has Poison Drain, but Poison Drain in Evertale deals a fuckton of damage and heals on top of that.

Once again, HI can get 100,000 monsters at least.

1 Like

Kinda broken teams in Evertale and Neo, but even if they kill 8,000 maxed-out arks, the Hunter would still win.

1 Like

U can skip a turn to abuse that attack and counter :joy: I really like Norza lol