My favourite anime is - Attack on Titan

How about you??Answer below⤵️

JoJo all the way

3 Likes

Even tho the 3rd and 4th are ■■■ I still love tokyo ghoul

1 Like

1°: Kingdom
2°: Hajime no Ippo

Well, there was a time i really liked to watch anime, like 15 years ago, i watched a lot. But as time passed i had less time and now i just read the manga.

Kingdom is a really good manga. There is war and tactics .
Hajime no Ippo is about Boxing. It makes you want to learn it. The anime its pretty good too.

I have a lot of favorite animes

1 Like

Deathnote

2 Likes

Never knew you watch animes :joy::joy::joy:
Deathnote is one my favorite too

I used to watch Pokemon when I was a really young child but grew up and engaged in many ‘productive’ works and can’t manage to take out time for it but it still remains my favourite.

Meh I still watch Pokemon

I’m ashamed no one has said DBZ

2 Likes

Even as a young child I could see what rubbish that was

1 Like

I think it will be really hard for another to beat Deathnote for me!

I enjoyed a few other ones lots. My brother’s favourite is this one about a microwave time machine… can’t remember what it is called.

I’ve never understood why this got so popular, especially just from one season. It’s dragged out SO LONG in the second half, I really lost interest. I think the battle with one titan was over something ridiculous like 4 episodes. I mean when you’re watching the same scenes on the “previously on” for four episodes in a row you’ve got to question what on earth the show runners were thinking! Great premise, good intro but really poor execution in the end I think. I’d watch a season 2 just to see if it started to pick up… has that got a release date?

Did you watch s3?

2 Likes

Stein’s gate
When i was asked to write a book review in exams a couple of times, I always write stein’s gate… lol

There are lot i like, if i were to pick one, it’s gotta be HunterXHunter just freaking love that.

@Killerdog btw attack on titan s1 is mediocre
From s2 it gets real good then s3 & s3 part 2(why didn’t they name it s4 is beyond me) and the things happening in manga are just crazy. Do give it a try tho you will have a lot to cover, it’s one of my fav.

1 Like

One piece an love is war

Love is war ok
But why One piece :confused:

Yea the manga is better but eh. I also like seven deadly sins